Doesn't everybody have Disney on speed dial? Seriously? Mickeystoontown does! 5/14

:yay:
I'm so glad you had a great trip, DISmeets and made it home safely! It seems like you were gone for WEEKS!

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to pictures! I always say I'll take less and just enjoy, but then I think, OH, people will want to see pictures of the food, room and everything! I do take less ride pictures I think, they don't turn out as well for me and I'm not going to try to use a fancy camera.

Sad that your trip had to end and you have to step back to the real world. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Welcome home! Sounds like you had yet another fun packed vacation! Now our fun begins as you start to tell us all the wonderful stories you brought back with you! :yay::yay:

Glad you made it home safely. It was nice to meet you. I realized after we had parted ways, I forgot to get a picture! :rotfl: Which is funny since you and I both take tons of pictures! :) Can't wait to read your report!!

Yay!! Welcome home!!! Glad you made it back safe & sound!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :surfweb:

Can't wait for you to get started on your trip report. So glad I got to meet you, hope you had as much fun at the dessert party as we did.

Welcome back Lisa!!!! I can't wait to read all about it!! :goodvibes

It never fails.. I get 3 or 4 updates into the Pre-Trip Report, and then I see you're back home already...:confused3
Oh, well, maybe by the time I'm finsished with the PTR, you'll be working on the AAR. :banana:
Welcome back to Loosiana (way up north though you are).
Hope y'all had a great time.

Awesome I'm glad your starting your trip report :yay: I have been checking back here to see if you started yet. Your trip reports are some of the best on the Disboard :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter