Doesn't everybody have Disney on speed dial? Seriously? Mickeystoontown does! 5/14

Incase I dont get back on here I just wanted to say have a safe drive down and you never know we might see ya walking about CBR we leave Saturday. :thumbsup2

Like everyone else - just wanted to wish you safe travels :drive:, a magical trip pixiedust: and Happy Birthday to Hunter!
party::bday::cake::rockband:

Here's wishing you a magical trip! We all wish we were going with you.....Can't wait for your trip report!

Lisa I hope you all have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to hear all your crazy stories when you get back. I wish you good weather and small crowds.

Have Fun!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh! You leave tomorrow! So exciting. We are going to leave early Saturday morning. I hope you have good weather and low crowds too. I've been checking the weather every day and it looks pretty good a shower here or there but I'll take that as a cool down. Hope you have safe travels. And maybe I'll run into you at the dessert party.

So are you doing the happy dance that tomorrow is departure day? :cool1:

I hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait to read all about your many adventures from this trip!

Ah, your trip is finally upon us all!! :banana: Can't wait to read all about it when you return.
Wishing you safe travels and a magical vacation!!!!

HEY YA'LL! I am sorry that I haven't been around much and haven't posted replies. Ya'll are so sweet to comment and send us safe travels wishes.

As is the usual happenings before a trip, the office was super chaotic for a few days and, at home, we are trying to get everything done before being gone two weeks. One of my high school friends asked about some backsacks and I couldn't turn her down since that's extra Disney spending money. So, I whipped up four backsacks for her and a friend which took away from my "getting ready for the Disney trip" tasks.

I have almost all of our packing done. John's suitcase is done as is mine. Neither of us are wearing shorts to work so it was easy to get those packed ahead of time. Hunter's suitcase is 95% done. I have to finish packing our overnight bag and our "miscellaneous crap" bag but those are both easy.

Hunter finished up school on Monday and has been lazing around the last couple of days. Can't say that I blame him. Had I known that he would be getting out early (today was supposed to be their last day), we could have left a week earlier. Oh well, can't do anything about that now.

My boss flew to Pennsylvania yesterday to attend his sister's wedding so I've been able to catch up on almost everything on my desk. Just have a few little things to tidy up and only one crisis that absolutely has to be completed and I'm waiting on my boss to call in and tell me how to handle it. An attorney sent a fax after hours last night and wanted an answer this morning. Yeah right! To cover my behind, I sent a letter to the other attorney and told them that the boss was gone and I was leaving and couldn't give out legal advice to our client any way.

We usually close at Noon on Fridays but I'm thinking that I'll sneak out early since everybody knows that my boss is gone already and I'm leaving for vacation. If today is any indication of how dead it will be around the office, nobody will care if I leave early anyway. We've had two phone calls and it's almost 11:00 a.m. Even if we get to leave 30 minutes early, that's a half hour of driving behind us.

I hope to get back on here this afternoon and post the rest of our plans. I won't have time to go into the fine details but I can at least let ya'll know what we'll be doing.

Talk with ya'll later!

Hi Lisa

Have a safe drive down and a magical 2 weeks! I can't wait to read about the adventures that are about to unfold for you and your family. :yay:

Safe travels! Not sure if you will see this before you go, if your up for a meet and great it would be great to meet you all!

Today is the day!!!! :))) Been thinking about you lady and hope to see some pics on FB! Have a wonderful, magical trip making memories with your boys! Can't wait to hear all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter