Doesn't everybody have Disney on speed dial? Seriously? Mickeystoontown does! 5/14

Those husbands and their eating, I swear! Glad you got your Crystal Palace ADR! Those Pooh Puffs look mighty tasty!

And I can't wait to hear about the Mine Train! I do hope you get a little down time on your "do nuttin'" day, though.

Well I have to say, for a Do Nuttin day that sounds really good!! Congrats on the late ADR snag and the Mine Train fp! John was right to have faith in you!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Those husbands and their eating, I swear! Glad you got your Crystal Palace ADR! Those Pooh Puffs look mighty tasty!

And I can't wait to hear about the Mine Train! I do hope you get a little down time on your "do nuttin'" day, though.

I've heard nothing but good reviews about the Pooh Puffs and am anxious to try one myself. From the pictures that I've seen, they look a little similar to beignets.

Well I have to say, for a Do Nuttin day that sounds really good!! Congrats on the late ADR snag and the Mine Train fp! John was right to have faith in you!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I thought that it turned out pretty good looking too. I sure thought that I'd strike out on the Crystal Palace ADR.

OMGGGG, your trip is SO CLOSE LISAAAAAAAAA!!! AKA Sweety Britches AKA Mickeystoontown :rotfl2:

So glad you were able to get CP- I have never had a desire to try it out, only because I dont even think my boys know who Winnie the Pooh is.. LOL... But...... the puffed french toast sure looks delicious!

You will have to let me know if the mine train was worth all the hype ( I'm sure it is, :)) I hate you will be leaving right before we get there. Be so cool to meet. Maybe next year? :)

Hi Lisa! I think I'm all caught up!

I was laughing so hard at your last update. Husbands really think we can make anything happen at WDW don't they? They should really have these opinions when we ask them 6 months in advance! :lmao:

See, I've never had beignets but Pooh Puffs are like airy donuts with sugar. DH loves them, but he's never met fried dough he didn't like.

CP breakfast is a tradition and we always go on whichever date we are actually celebrating: anniversary in October trips, Birthday in September (or November if that every happens) Trips.

You said "June 1" and I got really excited for you! So Close!

John: “I have faith. You’re the Disney Planner. Your email even says it. Work your magic baby!”

:lmao:

And you are so right, you can't just let a perfectly good FP for 7DMT sit there without using it.... ;)

We will be in MK that day around that time as well. Our first day in the parks!!! :cool1: Our 7DMT FP is for 2-3 though. I'll keep a look out and if you see a crazy lady stalking you, it's me. :scared1:

The breakfast at Crystal Palace looks so good.. We have an ADR for one of our MK mornings and I think it's the meal I'm looking the most forward too. I love breakfast food, my kids and DH might have to roll me down Main Street when I'm done.

I wish I could help you out with your Beaches and Cream ADR, but I've never been there. I love checking out other resorts but the travel to an Epcot resort turns me off. If I was at Epcot or HS I wouldn't mind going over if I had time but not sure about a downtime day. I am going to try to get over to the Boardwalk on our HS day.

OMGGGG, your trip is SO CLOSE LISAAAAAAAAA!!! AKA Sweety Britches AKA Mickeystoontown :rotfl2:

So glad you were able to get CP- I have never had a desire to try it out, only because I dont even think my boys know who Winnie the Pooh is.. LOL... But...... the puffed french toast sure looks delicious!

You will have to let me know if the mine train was worth all the hype ( I'm sure it is, :)) I hate you will be leaving right before we get there. Be so cool to meet. Maybe next year? :)

John usually pulls out the ole "Sweetie Britches" routine when he wants something. No...not that something. :rotfl:

One day our paths will cross, I just know it.

Hi Lisa! I think I'm all caught up!

I was laughing so hard at your last update. Husbands really think we can make anything happen at WDW don't they? They should really have these opinions when we ask them 6 months in advance! :lmao:

It's funny how the guys don't want to look over the menus when we are planning but then try and change or add things when they finally do decide to think about the trip.:sad2:

See, I've never had beignets but Pooh Puffs are like airy donuts with sugar. DH loves them, but he's never met fried dough he didn't like.

CP breakfast is a tradition and we always go on whichever date we are actually celebrating: anniversary in October trips, Birthday in September (or November if that every happens) Trips.

You said "June 1" and I got really excited for you! So Close!

Oh my goodness, your description of the pooh puffs sounds delicious! Like yo said, who can resist fried dough?

It's our tradition to eat our last meal at the Crystal Palace and after this trip, it may change to breakfast and dinner there.

:lmao:

And you are so right, you can't just let a perfectly good FP for 7DMT sit there without using it.... ;)

We will be in MK that day around that time as well. Our first day in the parks!!! :cool1: Our 7DMT FP is for 2-3 though. I'll keep a look out and if you see a crazy lady stalking you, it's me. :scared1:

Heck no! How would I have felt if I heard the Mine Train whispering "Why didn't you ride me when you could?" while I was in the park. Can't do that!

Be sure to holler if you see us! I am really really bad about walking right past someone and not even noticing them. So, I am serious when I say "Holler at me!". ;)

The breakfast at Crystal Palace looks so good.. We have an ADR for one of our MK mornings and I think it's the meal I'm looking the most forward too. I love breakfast food, my kids and DH might have to roll me down Main Street when I'm done.

I wish I could help you out with your Beaches and Cream ADR, but I've never been there. I love checking out other resorts but the travel to an Epcot resort turns me off. If I was at Epcot or HS I wouldn't mind going over if I had time but not sure about a downtime day. I am going to try to get over to the Boardwalk on our HS day.

We like breakfast foods too but I mostly cook it for dinner. Yep, breakfast for dinner. We are weird like that. :rotfl:

I just don't know what to do with the Beaches & Cream ADR. I wanna see Beach Club but don't know if it's worth it.

So glad you were able to make the Crystal Palace ADR's. It's fun to do the impossible, right?

My family enjoys our meals at Olivia's - the staff is also always super sweet!

If your weird for breakfast for dinner then call me weird too. I've got deer sausage defrosting right now waiting on our moonlight breakfast tonight. Breakfast is on our dinner menu once a week at least.

I won't be able to check in again before your trip, but I wanted to wish you a fabulous time!!!!! Be sure to do tons of snooping at CBR to see how the refurb is going! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to hear what you think of some of our favourites - Olivia's, Kona Cafe and the Dessert party! Enjoy every minute of it!! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: You're not really good at doin' nuttin are you?
I love Crystal Palace and really like when we can get into the park before opening. Even though we aren't really "breakfast food" people I liked the breakfast pizza and the Pooh puffs.
I'm just the opposite of you with driving at Disney, I love the freedom of a car and not needing to wait for transportation, but there is the lure of no worries and letting someone else do the driving. :drive:

So glad you were able to make the Crystal Palace ADR's. It's fun to do the impossible, right?

My family enjoys our meals at Olivia's - the staff is also always super sweet!

I truly thought that it would be impossible to get a breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace. I must have timed it just right as someone else was canceling their reservation.

Yay! Another good review of Olivia's.

If your weird for breakfast for dinner then call me weird too. I've got deer sausage defrosting right now waiting on our moonlight breakfast tonight. Breakfast is on our dinner menu once a week at least.

Thank goodness we aren't the only "weird" family who eats breakfast for dinner. It's rare that I cook breakfast. Sometimes on the weekends, I'll flip a pancake or two but not often.

I won't be able to check in again before your trip, but I wanted to wish you a fabulous time!!!!! Be sure to do tons of snooping at CBR to see how the refurb is going! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to hear what you think of some of our favourites - Olivia's, Kona Cafe and the Dessert party! Enjoy every minute of it!! :goodvibes

Thank you! Have a great trip! I'll be sure to do some snooping around at the resort.

:rotfl2: You're not really good at doin' nuttin are you?
I love Crystal Palace and really like when we can get into the park before opening. Even though we aren't really "breakfast food" people I liked the breakfast pizza and the Pooh puffs.
I'm just the opposite of you with driving at Disney, I love the freedom of a car and not needing to wait for transportation, but there is the lure of no worries and letting someone else do the driving. :drive:

No I am not! John could lie around in a hammock all day long and be perfectly content. Me? Not so much! Hunter? Well, he isn't as bad as either he or his dad. He can laze around for a while but then wants to do something.

I would much rather let Disney do the driving for me even if it does mean waiting on a bus or having to stand. Just don't wanna drive!

Woohoo!!! What a score!! Your "do nuttin" day looks awesome!! I know you are excited about scoring the late Crystal Palace but that Seven Dwarfs Mine Train score is just as impressive!!! :thumbsup2

Our trips are coming up quick!!

Ok, I don't even know what a pooh puff is, but now I want one! Lol and is this now 3 FP+ for the mine train? Nice!

I'm a little (okay, maybe a lot) late to the party, but I read your introduction post and couldn't resist joining in! You all seem like SO MUCH FUN! This is the first PTR/TR/anything I've ever read by you and I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I never discovered you before! I love your writing and happiness.

Your mousekeeper story was absolutely hilarious! I told my mom and we both speculated on what we'd do if that ever happened to us, haha. Hopefully we'd handle it as well as you did! And HOORAY for getting TWO FREE :woohoo: NIGHTS AT DISNEY!

That's awesome that Hunter wants to do the American Idol Experience. I'm excited to see how that turns out! And I'm also excited to see how your Wishes Dessert Party surprise turns out!

You are making my head spin with all these changes:laughing: I'm happy you got what you wanted (you did right?) :cool1: for the Crystal Palace breakfast!

I can't believe your trip is a week away!

Great plans so far! If I ever do any Character meals on a future trip Crystal Palace is on my list. :)

I am not a morning person by any means but I would like to try some breakfasts at TS places.

I would much rather let Disney do the driving for me even if it does mean waiting on a bus or having to stand. Just don't wanna drive!

I have to agree with this. I drive as part of my job :drive: (Home Care RN) and Tim can't drive due to his seizures so I do ALL the driving wherever we go so it's nice to go on a vacation and not have to drive for a week or so..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter