• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dog “souvenirs”?

Rory607

DIS Veteran
Maybe an odd question, but is there anywhere in the parks that sells dog toys or other accessories? We will be leaving our puppy for the first time on our upcoming trip and the kids are upset about being away from her☺ I thought it would be fun for them to pick something out for her.

Edit: Sorry, I posted on the wrong board. I meant to post on theme parks.

Maybe an odd question, but is there anywhere in the parks that sells dog toys or other accessories? We will be leaving our puppy for the first time on our upcoming trip and the kids are upset about being away from her☺ I thought it would be fun for them to pick something out for her.

most of the shops that are bigger have dog toys. The shops on Main Street, Mouse Gears, and big store in Disney Springs have dog toys. My wife thought the leashes were cute.

Edit: Sorry, I posted on the wrong board. I meant to post on theme parks.

Shops at the dog friendly resorts stock them iirc. The most convenient one to parks will probably be Yacht Club.

Depending on your dog, you could just get a regular stuffed animal. We gave our puppy a white dog (maybe Bolt). She had it for 4 years plus our second dog and a few other visiting dogs played with it. It was the only stuffed toy that did not loose it’s fluff- all the “dog toys” did.

On one visit we bought a kid's Disney placemat and used to put the food and water bowl on it in our kitchen.

It put a smile on our face each time we had to replenish the bowls.

There is also a small pets store at Disney Springs. It’s over by the Once Upon a Toy area. They had some really cute stuff, but they were quite pricy.

There's a lot more selection for smaller dogs. Our two aren't huge (60-70lbs), but most of the dog items in the shops are too small for them (toys, harnesses, bowls).

There's a lot more selection for smaller dogs. Our two aren't huge (60-70lbs), but most of the dog items in the shops are too small for them (toys, harnesses, bowls).

Yeah I would say our dog was at the top end of what they supply there. We have a 40 pound mini aussie.

My dogs love the metal bowls with the mickey ears embossed on them and the harnesses. They also have collars, toys, leashes and spirit jersey's and mickey ears.

Yeah I would say our dog was at the top end of what they supply there. We have a 40 pound mini aussie.

We really wanted the Haunted Mansion harnesses, but there's no way they'd fit. It's moot now, anyway, since both dogs need harnesses with handles on the back (to help them on stairs, they're both developing mobility issues in their old age).

Our dog is tiny, so we should be good. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter