• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doin' the Single Digit Dance!!

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
Thanks to all those who have helped me plan our trip. Only one week left, any last minute advice for family of four?!?!?

thanks,
rhonda
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just have more fun than you can handle. Looks like we will overlap on the tail end of your trip.. Have a great time.

Only to take the time to enjoy everything. It's so tempting to try to do it all! I hope you have a wonderful trip! :)

If you miss something, it's just an excuse to go back!

Scratch
:smooth:

Oh, oh, I am almost there too. Have a great time. I'm sure we will.

Have a great trip Rhonda! Make sure you photocopy your passes, that way you'll have a copy in case you lose them.

Can't believe it, only 6 more sleeps!!! And 2 1/2 days of work! And a 50 degree temperature difference. It's -20 with the windchill today. I'm in desparate need of this vacation!

thanks to all for the well wishes!

rhonda
:Pinkbounc :bounce:

My only advice is to have a AWESOME time!!! Enjoy your vacation! Say hi to M&M for me!
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

Hope everyone heading down has a fantastic trip!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter