Doing a TR soon, need opinions on this.....

jog58

We have two giant hamsters running in a massive wh
so hubby and I are driving to the mouse at the end of April. I am planning on doing a pre trip report and had an idea this morning.

We will not have access to a computer while we are gone so I was thinking of using Twitter to post updates on our trip and to use as kind of a note taking avenue for writing the complete trip report upon our return. Would anyone be interested in following something like this on Twitter? Or would that kill any interest you might have in reading a trip report after?

Thanks for any replies!

I dont' think it'd detract from a TR at all. In fact, it may pull some readers in so they can "get the rest of the story" when you get back...

Just my 2 cents :)

I dont' think it'd detract from a TR at all. In fact, it may pull some readers in so they can "get the rest of the story" when you get back...

Just my 2 cents :)

Thank you for chiming in. I appreciate it. :goodvibes

I think you will still have a readership if you use twitter. Many people on the boards don't tweet - like me- so the TR would still be "fresh". :goodvibes

I think you will still have a readership if you use twitter. Many people on the boards don't tweet - like me- so the TR would still be "fresh". :goodvibes

Thank you for your opinion. I appreciate you taking the time to post.:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter