• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Doing Disney the Grand Way! July '10 (UD 7/14) TR link!

time will go by fast...you will be done with another year of school. I can't wait to read more about your plans...have never been to disney during the summer...will there be lots of time for the pool???

time will go by fast...you will be done with another year of school. I can't wait to read more about your plans...have never been to disney during the summer...will there be lots of time for the pool???

I hope it will :-)

There sure will, the pools are always a big hit with my brothers. I don't really like getting my hair wet... so, not so much for me. Last summer everyone in my family went down the Poly's volcano waterslide, except me. I kind of regret not trying it. But, I wanted my hair to stay dry :-)

We MIGHT be doing 2 sit down meals on this trip :-) (MAYBE)
both for breakfast.
We've never ever had a sit down meal for breakfast.

I would like:
'Ohana (had dinner there before)
Chef Mickey's (had dinner there before)

What are your favorite places for breakfast?

Hi Sara!
I see you're checking in to the GF on the same day as me and my family! Cool!

As a teacher, it's great to see a young person on these boards writing a pre-trip report. You're very organized and I'm showing your report to my kids (ages 7 and 5).

Keep up the great plans. See you in about 6 months! :)

I'm here!! And uberjealous that you'll be staying at the GF!! I'm planning on staying there when I get married in the Wedding Pavilion!! :rotfl:

There sure will, the pools are always a big hit with my brothers. I don't really like getting my hair wet... so, not so much for me. Last summer everyone in my family went down the Poly's volcano waterslide, except me. I kind of regret not trying it. But, I wanted my hair to stay dry :-)

You're hilarious!! I'm the same way usually, because my hair is naturally super curly and I straighten it. I don't really mind in FL since the humidity pretty much makes my hair curl right up anyway!!

I would like:
'Ohana (had dinner there before)
Chef Mickey's (had dinner there before)

What are your favorite places for breakfast?

We did 4 character breakfasts (Crystal Palace, Donald's Safari Breakfast, Akershus, and Chef Mickey's). Donald's Safari and Chef Mickey's were by far the best, with CM's being the best of those 2! The energy was unbelievable, and the food selection was great!! GET THE BREAKFAST PIZZA!!! I'm in love with it!

Hi Sara!
I see you're checking in to the GF on the same day as me and my family! Cool!

As a teacher, it's great to see a young person on these boards writing a pre-trip report. You're very organized and I'm showing your report to my kids (ages 7 and 5).

Keep up the great plans. See you in about 6 months! :)

Awesome, maybe we'll see you guys there!

Thank you :-)

I'm here!! And uberjealous that you'll be staying at the GF!! I'm planning on staying there when I get married in the Wedding Pavilion!! :rotfl:

You're hilarious!! I'm the same way usually, because my hair is naturally super curly and I straighten it. I don't really mind in FL since the humidity pretty much makes my hair curl right up anyway!!

We did 4 character breakfasts (Crystal Palace, Donald's Safari Breakfast, Akershus, and Chef Mickey's). Donald's Safari and Chef Mickey's were by far the best, with CM's being the best of those 2! The energy was unbelievable, and the food selection was great!! GET THE BREAKFAST PIZZA!!! I'm in love with it!

Hi :wave:

That would be so cool to get married at the Wedding Pavilion, that's a total fairytale wedding

Hah, it takes me a long time to do my hair because I have to have it perfect 24/7 so I don't like having it get messed up and then do it over again :-)

Ah, that's awesome. I loved CMs for dinner, I bet it would be even better for breakfast

Favorite places for breakfast...We really liked Cape May Cafe, and we are going back to Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in AK. I would say those two are our favorties in WDW.

I can't believe yall have never done Lion King at AK. That is our absolute favorite. You are really missing out there.

Merry Christmas Sara. Hope you are having a great week. No computer at home. Sure has made me grumpy. I'm stuck with playing my Game boy. I want a DS.

well, I've also eaten at Ohana & Chef Mickey's and LOVED them! But I ate there for dinner, so I don't know about the breakfast food. I would HIGHLY recomend the Tusker house breakfast in AK. If you go there really early, like at one of the first times like I did, you get into the park earlier and get spots on the rides before the lines get really long. After I ate there, my family scooted over to EE (one of my faveorite rides:goodvibes) and I got to do 3 back to back to back walk on rides!!! and had FP for later but...
I was SO EXCITED about the walk ons!:goodvibes And the breakfast is a buffet and has a large variety of foods. I recomend it for breakfast:thumbsup2

Hi, Sara! Hope you're having a great Christmas vacation!

Hey!
I just got out of school for Winter Break today so I'm excited about that, no more school for a while

Favorite places for breakfast...We really liked Cape May Cafe, and we are going back to Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in AK. I would say those two are our favorties in WDW.

I can't believe yall have never done Lion King at AK. That is our absolute favorite. You are really missing out there.

That's cool :-)

We'll have to try it this trip then!

Merry Christmas Sara. Hope you are having a great week. No computer at home. Sure has made me grumpy. I'm stuck with playing my Game boy. I want a DS.

You too :santa:
That stinks. I got a DS a few years back for Christmas, I love it.
But now they have the DSi thingy. I'm fine with my regular DS though

well, I've also eaten at Ohana & Chef Mickey's and LOVED them! But I ate there for dinner, so I don't know about the breakfast food. I would HIGHLY recomend the Tusker house breakfast in AK. If you go there really early, like at one of the first times like I did, you get into the park earlier and get spots on the rides before the lines get really long. After I ate there, my family scooted over to EE (one of my faveorite rides:goodvibes) and I got to do 3 back to back to back walk on rides!!! and had FP for later but...
I was SO EXCITED about the walk ons!:goodvibes And the breakfast is a buffet and has a large variety of foods. I recomend it for breakfast:thumbsup2

Yeah, they were both great for dinner!

That's awesome you got to walk right on rides! Our past November trip I got to go on EE two times in a row, but that was because we had FP's.

mkmap5.jpg

My Top 10

#10 Mad Tea Party (aka the teacups)
#9 Monsters Inc, Laugh Floor
#8 Barnstormer
#7 Haunted Mansion
#6 Carousel of Progress
#5 Tomorrowland Transit Authority
#4 Splash Mountain
#3 Pirates of the Caribbean
#2 Big Thunder Mountain RR
#1 Space Mountain

Hi, we have only eaten breakfast at the allstarsports foodcourt, waffles, pancakes and stuff. next time we go we'll have to try somewhere else( I'm not really a big breakfast person, neither is dh) I would have to agree, that the drew carey ride is not worth waiting in line for (stuipd) The festival of the lion king is well worth the wait, I think :) But you have to try everything, it's Disney :wizard: My dd:littleangel: wants to ride the teacups :eek: I guess I'll have to do it , or I'll be a bad DM :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hi, we have only eaten breakfast at the allstarsports foodcourt, waffles, pancakes and stuff. next time we go we'll have to try somewhere else( I'm not really a big breakfast person, neither is dh) I would have to agree, that the drew carey ride is not worth waiting in line for (stuipd) The festival of the lion king is well worth the wait, I think :) But you have to try everything, it's Disney :wizard: My dd:littleangel: wants to ride the teacups :eek: I guess I'll have to do it , or I'll be a bad DM :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That's cool. DB's are the big breakfast eaters, especially DB12.
Haha :rotfl:

epcot-map.jpg

My Top 10
#10 The Seas with Nemo and Friends
#9 Maelstorm
#8 Spaceship Earth
#7 Mission: Space (green)
#6 Journey into Imagination with Figment
#5 Mission: Space (orange)
#4 Ellen's Energy Adventure
#3 Walking around the Countries
#2 Soarin'
#1 Test Track

I love your favs. As most are mine too. Oh, lets be truthful. I'm at Disney they are all my favs.

I don't need the DSi. I have an I touch so I stay connected and have internet on my phone. We got Austin an Iphone for Christmas yesterday. As of last night he was very happy with it. Then Andrew's phone broke that we got him last year for Christmas. I told him I had about 10 old phones to choose from. He doesn't get another till his birthday in May. He'll be 16 then.

Have a wonderful Christmas Sara.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter