Doing the "Single Digit Dance"

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
I am finally down to the "9 days to Disneyland " mark.

I have been planning this vacation since October of last year.

All my plans are made and I am all packed.

I have enjoyed the planning phase, but I am so looking forward to the actual "going phase"

I'll join you in that dance. We leave tomorrow morning at 8:20am. We will be there from the 8th to the 18th!! I'm so excited that I haven't been able to sleep for 2 days!!

Suzi

I'm still in double digits, but at least it's now less than 30 days away (so I registered for my ESPN Zone freebies this morning). :cool1:

I am all packed. Now I am at the point, that when I remember something that I need to bring, I immediately put it in my bag. Remembered my ESPN Zone e-mail, yesterday, all ready to go.

Me too! Only 5 more days! We are soooo excited!
Everyone have a GREAT time! Maybe we will see you there!
:cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

I'm not too far behind you. Only 14 days until I FINALLY get to see DS performing in DL! I can hardly wait!

barbaraann said:
I am all packed. Now I am at the point, that when I remember something that I need to bring, I immediately put it in my bag. Remembered my ESPN Zone e-mail, yesterday, all ready to go.

I'm just starting my single digit dance and you're PACKED? Wow.
I feel suddenly inadequate. :earboy2:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

8 days until 7/15 to 7/19 at the Disneyland Hotel! Me, dh, ds-5, & ds-1(his 1st trip) :love:
Our wedding anniversary too on 7/17! :love2:
Been planning this trip since we were there on the 40th!!! 10 years ago!
Yippeeeee!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: pirate:

Congrats to all you lucky people - have fun!
I know it will be a memorable vacation, DL is the best :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I am dancing the single digit dance, too! :dancer: We leave on Saturday, JUly 16 for Vegas and then fly to John Wayne on Tuesday, July 19. We are staying at the Best Western Park Place Inn.

This is my second visit to Disneyland and I can't wait!

I hope everyone enjoys a safe, happy trip! :wizard:

pinnie

I just went to 9 days, 23hours 30 minutes and some odd seconds! May I join in? :teeth: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

(Wow, until just recently, my countdown has been going so slowly. )

Wow! barbaraann, Parkhopper, jazstar87, kellymouse, starlette, BriarRosie, calvin3, dparksfan, dparksfan, Pinnie, CindyH and Simba's Mom --lots of folks from the Dis are going to be there! :teeth: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

-DC :earsboy:

I packed as soon as I realized that I have enough clothes to wear, in Chicago before I leave, and for the first few days after I am back. That way I am not totally swamped with laundry my first day back. Probably just need to do underwear (never can have enough clean underwear).

When I went to Disneyland in June, I waited until the last day to pack. Guess I am more excited about the Disneyland trip, because I have never been there before.

dcfromva said:
I just went to 9 days, 23hours 30 minutes and some odd seconds! May I join in? :teeth: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

(Wow, until just recently, my countdown has been going so slowly. )

Wow! barbaraann, Parkhopper, jazstar87, kellymouse, starlette, BriarRosie, calvin3, dparksfan, dparksfan, Pinnie, CindyH and Simba's Mom --lots of folks from the Dis are going to be there! :teeth: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

-DC :earsboy:

Well, you can add us. We are leaving in ... FIVE days! Woo hoo!

:cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :bounce: :banana: :jumping2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter