Dole Whip at Sheetz

Hold a tic, 40 min north of Altoona, are you in State College??? Because I live in SC! I went to UP and never left . I make websites for the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences at the University (loving that 75% discount for the kids).

And ironically I'm from Altoona (hence why I never left after graduating - hah) Mom went to school w Steve and Joe Sheetz and I graduated with Travis (Joe's son) and Megan (Steve's daughter). The Sheetz family are such nice people, and the corporation is SO good to their employees and the community.

Edited to add: I'm smelling a DIS meet in the future, complete w Dole Whips from Sheetz!

Hey! Hey! I *AM* in State College, er...well...Stormstown out near Way Fruit Farm. If you're in EMS, we likely have a few mutual acquaintances. I work for OPP as an analyst, or "disgruntled number cruncher," LOL! We've been up here for 17+ years; moved up from Baltimore.

I'm totally down for a DIS meet-up complete with Dole Whips!!!

Hey! Hey! I *AM* in State College, er...well...Stormstown out near Way Fruit Farm. If you're in EMS, we likely have a few mutual acquaintances. I work for OPP as an analyst, or "disgruntled number cruncher," LOL! We've been up here for 17+ years; moved up from Baltimore.

I’m in for a central PA Dis meet up! I’ll even cover the 99 cent dole whips!

WHOA no way! I was in your "neck of the woods" yesterday afternoon!! Was swimming at a friends house on Sawmill Rd. SO COOL! I'm new in EMS, just started in April. But I was in central IT (offiice of the vice provost for IT) for 22 years. Many have changed but some haven't (but should- lol) but I did the web work the original adobe.psu.edu, office365.psu.edu, canvas.psu.edu, gsuite.psu.edu, zoom.psu.edu, it.psu.edu, itld.psu.edu and more. So you may have come across my web work. HAH

After move in is complete lets plan a Sheetz meet w Palaura! Altho I will be in the world Sept 5 -11! YAY Hate to miss football games but Disney is worth the miss ;)

Well, I have a mission now!!!

I live about 40 miles north of Altoona, PA - home of Sheetz! You can't swing a dead cat around these parts without hitting Sheetz!!!

I am from Altoona and grew up with the Sheetz kids (well, I guess we aren't kids anymore :rotfl2:) Unfortunately, now I live in Wawa country so I can only get my MTO fix when I go home to visit.

Hold a tic, 40 min north of Altoona, are you in State College??? Because I live in SC! I went to UP and never left . I make websites for the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences at the University (loving that 75% discount for the kids).

And ironically I'm from Altoona (hence why I never left after graduating - hah) Mom went to school w Steve and Joe Sheetz and I graduated with Travis (Joe's son) and Megan (Steve's daughter). The Sheetz family are such nice people, and the corporation is SO good to their employees and the community.

Edited to add: I'm smelling a DIS meet in the future, complete w Dole Whips from Sheetz!

CYNDE!!! Is that you?!?! (the part about graduating with Travis and Megan gave you away!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter