Dole Whip Donuts

Is that soft serve on top? Or pineapple frosting or meringue?
It’s meringue, but there is a hint of pineapple in it. Very soft and sticky (in a good way). The pineapple filling is nice and tangy, but definitely spreads! I found it best to eat with knife and fork!

Man, I hope they are still selling that when we come in July:)

LOL! It may actually be really good, but to me that looks like its Meringue with bearnaise sauce and honey mustard in the middle. However I am assuming it's a pineapple filling with meringue.

LOL!!! Too funny!!! I am not a big donut fan anyway so whoever wants one of these doesn't have to worry about me sharing or begging for it.

LOL!!! Too funny!!! I am not a big donut fan anyway so whoever wants one of these doesn't have to worry about me sharing or begging for it.
I’m actually right there with you typically-one if the only sweets I can resist-but this one sounds pretty darn good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter