Dole Whip is a Dish Best Served Cold. A Sept PTR- 10/2 - TR POSTED!

No Camera!! Has someone taken you temperature? Are you sick??:rotfl::rotfl: Really how was it with no cameral?

Did you go into withdrawal without a camera?????? WHAT???? :faint:

Welcome home! I know from FB that you did have your challenges on this trip, but I definitely want to hear all about the good moments. And you got to go to US. Please tell me all about it since I'll be going soon!

Speaking of TRs - I started writing about my Feb TR but I kept it in my current TR so it should be easy peasy!

Can't wait to hear about it!!!

And see your pictures- as I have said, a lot is the photographer, not the camera, so I'm sure we are in for some beautiful shots. I am jealous of the pictures my husband and Nate took with their phones in Hawaii- they were gorgeous.

You certainly had some highlights (and low lights) on the trip.

::yes::

First of all, welcome back :)

Secondly... What the heck? Was the no camera thing intentional?

I can't wait to hear about it, even with hiccups!

Wow no camera!!

Still can't wait to hear about it!pixiedust:
Haha I know, it was a real experiment for me!
I will hopefully get to start the story tomorrow!

Welcome home, Wendy. Having spent a little time with you, I know this trip had a lot of hitches. But I look forward to reading the TR when I get back.
Kathy, I am so happy we got to meet! Hope you're still having a great time too. I'll probably get this started tomorrow. :thumbsup2

No Camera!! Has someone taken you temperature? Are you sick??:rotfl::rotfl: Really how was it with no cameral?
You'd think, right?? You know, it was liberating. I'm afraid I might turn in my photographer card for saying so, but man it was nice.

Did you go into withdrawal without a camera?????? WHAT???? :faint:
Believe it or not -- no! I loved it! :confused3

Welcome home! I know from FB that you did have your challenges on this trip, but I definitely want to hear all about the good moments. And you got to go to US. Please tell me all about it since I'll be going soon!
I will, but just a heads up -- we loved US!

Speaking of TRs - I started writing about my Feb TR but I kept it in my current TR so it should be easy peasy!
Excellent. I'll get myself all caught up hopefully tomorrow! (Or sooner... depends on how long my boss takes for lunch! :rotfl: )

Can't wait to hear about it!!!

And see your pictures- as I have said, a lot is the photographer, not the camera, so I'm sure we are in for some beautiful shots. I am jealous of the pictures my husband and Nate took with their phones in Hawaii- they were gorgeous.
It's amazing what the phones can do, really. My phone is miles better than my point and shoot camera (which, to be fair, is 6 years old.)

You certainly had some highlights (and low lights) on the trip.
We did. It should make for an interesting story!

::yes::

First of all, welcome back :)
Ty!

Secondly... What the heck? Was the no camera thing intentional?
Yep. Well thought out and planned!

I can't wait to hear about it, even with hiccups!
I should hopefully get to it tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter