Dole Whip Merchandise

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
Is there any Dole Whip merchandise? Have a friend who fill in love with them and I would love to get her a gift.

They have a plush Dole Whip with a smiley face on the cup that is really cute. There was also a hat recently, but I didn't see that when we were there in June. There's also a pin that is part of the Kingdom of Cute mystery pin set, but those are sold in blind boxes of two pins, and coming across a Dole Whip one can be difficult.

I've seen T-shirts in the past....along with Turkey Legs/Orange Bird/Churros...but its been a couple years since I've seen them...but TBH I've not been looking either!

I like this one, but there is/was also one sold through the Disney Store.

search
Well, I don't think it will show up, but it says, "Whip it, Whip it good." Lol. Just Google Dole Whip t-shirts.

Etsy has some baseball caps with little dole whips on them, and I'm sure you can find t-shirts and other accessories there as well.

A friend got me a pair of dress socks with dole whips on them which I love. Search "pineapple" on the shop disney website and you'll find a few different things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter