Dole whip plush

AuntieKels

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen the super cute dole whip plush around Disneyland lately? I saw someone post the dole whip and Mickey Bar plush on Instagram but sometimes it’s hard to tell which park they’re in.

If you’ve seen them, about how much do they cost and are there any other treat plushes?

Thank you!:mickeybar

Has anyone seen the super cute dole whip plush around Disneyland lately? I saw someone post the dole whip and Mickey Bar plush on Instagram but sometimes it’s hard to tell which park they’re in.

If you’ve seen them, about how much do they cost and are there any other treat plushes?

I have seen them around WDW but not DLR

I have seen them recently, but I'll check again tomorrow afternoon!

They were both available at DLR in late-August and both were $14.99. The Dole Whip plush was the shop in Adventureland and the Mickey Bar was at the clothing shop in Frontierland (not sure if it's the one called Pioneer Mercantile or Silver Spur Supplies, but it's the one with the women's clothing). I haven't seen any other treat plushes...I'm hoping for a churro or maybe popcorn! :)

Alternatively, both are available via the Shop Parks App.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/store/product/aloha-ice-cream-plush-7/464119/
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/store/product/mickey-ice-cream-bar-plush-10/464121/

We got them at Pioneer Mercantile and the Adventureland Bazaar across from the Jungle Cruise in DL. They were $14.99 each.

I got the Dole Whip plush this weekend on Buena Vista Street. It was in the shop on the left as you're walking in that has all of the other plush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter