Dole Whip

There are a couple places in WDW to get it with rum. I think Epcot during the Flower & Garden and Food & Wine festival offer it with rum And then at Animal Kingdom it is always offered with rum or without. I once priced out a little bottle of rum at my liquor store and compared it to the price of the ones with rum at Epcot and Animal Kingdom and it was about the same price, a little more at Disney but not extreme. And then you don't have to smuggle in your own.

Oh I know you can get alcohol in the other parks, but isn't MK alcohol free? Because PP said about riding pirates I assumed some piratey smuggling had occured! pirate::drinking1

Oh I know you can get alcohol in the other parks, but isn't MK alcohol free? Because PP said about riding pirates I assumed some piratey smuggling had occured! pirate::drinking1
:rotfl:You sure need rum to ride like a pirate. Don't you? :lmao: :rotfl:

I would love to try a Dole Whip though. Let's start a petition... ::yes::

OMG, I'm a dole float girl and we should have these in DLP BUT people the rum relevlation is too good. Sign me up immediatly!

I love them. But often find myself picking a root beer float instead as they are a bit too sweet.

Root beer floats were a favourite of mine growing up in Canada (along with malted milk shakes :cloud9:)....and I haven't had either for years (decades!).

Love the idea of a rum infused adult version pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter