Dole Whips...

Yummy Yummy Dole Whips. Yes, they do sell them by the Tiki Tiki Room at the entrance of Adventureland. :thumbsup2

Dole whips, floats or just pineapple juice. However, I've heard they are different then the ones at WDW. I think the WDW have dairy in them, and DL doesnt? I've only had the DL ones, so I have nothing to compare.

I think the WDW ones are a little sweeter. They are also cheaper at WDW, but DL's are still good!

After having both Dole Whips at WDW and DL, I could discern no noticeable difference in flavor or ingredients. I think the location of the DoleWhip stand rocks at DL right there by the Tiki Room. It's very noticeable and you can also get one while waiting for the next Tiki Show! I walked past Aloha Isle several times in WDW before realizing what it was!

The Dole Whip (pineapple only) at both WDW and DL is non-dairy. You can mix it with vanilla though, which does have dairy.

:cool1: Dole whips are amust have everytime I go to DW so I am glad I'll be able to get it in CA :cool1:

Is the plain Dole Whip (pineapple only) made of blended pineapple and ice? I love pineapple, and this sounds yummy! Sounds like a nice healthy treat for the whole family, though I'm sure the kids will still want the sugary treats. ;)

spazzyjazzy said:
AND if you like the Dole Whip then you gotta try a Dole Whip Float!!
Trust me, I've been keeping track of all the best food items you veterans have been talking up! ;)

Uh-oh! I can't remember when the place with the skewers is supposed to close... Is it in September or October? I was really hoping to try those, but we aren't going until late Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter