Dollar Tree Finds

"Windex," air freshening spray, spray-on shower/bath cleaner, dryer sheets, 'febreeze,' foil pans, quart and snack sized baggies, Ajax dish soap, GLOW STICKS, themed napkins, pop-up hampers, screen wipes, eye shadow (at $1 I can buy as many as I like, even if I only like 1 color in the pack), travel toothpaste, baby powder, wrapping paper, gift bags, placemats, dish towels (cheap enough to theme around seasons and holidays)... all are items from Dollar Tree. I NEVER go in there and come out with just the one item I was looking for!

Oh how I love the Dollar Tree! I go 2-3 times a week. I get books for myself and the kiddo, meds (name brand about to expire usually within a year), dog potty bags, gift bags, tissue paper, holiday decor, inexpensive Disney goodies, organizing containers, etc etc. You have to shop often and look for the good finds but I am addicted to the place! Sadly, the only food items I'll get are the candies due to allergies, but, that's okay.

I love Dollar Tree and spend lots of dollars there, lol. I am addicted to the little solar flowers and have close to 30 of them in the big window in the lobby of my office at work. My own little flower garden...added the swinging bear, bird and frog too.
Buy tons of the foil pans also for when we have our pot luck dinners at church.
I always head over there before our Disney trip to pick up bath scrunchies & those toothbrushes that come in a holder, used to be 10 in a pack now only five I think but we take the toothbrushes and scrunchies on vacation and then just trash them before heading home.

My MIL is mostly home bound and has over 100 of those things. She has a huge window with mullions to hold them all.

I am obsessed with organizing and you can't beat their bins. Every size and color. I have them all over the house. I teach craft classes and have about 30 of the large colored square containers on shelves. They look nice and the price is great!

We have a Party City right across the street from DT. I was in there one day for something small they were out of at the DT. The woman in front of me had foil pans, tablecloths and utensils to the tune of $50. It was all I could do to not scream at her that she would spend $7 if she just walked across the plaza.

I've never bought these but my local Dollar Tree always displays the uhum......pregnancy tests and drug tests right next to each other. Always cracks me up! Hope I never have to buy both of them....on the same shopping trip.

I just stopped yesterday to pick up a birthday card, and I noticed they had Webkinz...for a dollar! Wow, I remember when my DS17 was younger, they were all the rage. Times sure have changed.

I often stop by the Dollar Tree on Sundays to pick up a Sunday newspaper. Love that it's only $1.00, compared to $2.50 in the newsstands. If there are particularly good coupons in the insert, I pick up a few papers and come out way ahead.

Had no idea the DT accepts coupons! Thanks, KarenAylwood, for that excellent tip! It opens up some nice possibilities for saving even more money. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter