Dolphin Not Waiving Resort Fee

When I was at the Swan last month, during the discussion at the front desk about waiving the resort fee, the CM said said she could only waive half the fee, especially since I already had a discounted rate. (govt. rate). Who knows, maybe they will still waive all of it, if you don't have a discounted room.

I wish the search field worked, because I went blind trying to find this post!!!;)

Anyway, I just received my confirmation in the mail from the Swan & this is what it ways:

"Special Requests and Information:"
Cancel 5 days prior to arrival for refund, guest has address on file, ID required, NO RESORT FEE, non smoking, 2 queen beds, Starwood Prefered guest program.

So if you do not wish to pay for the resort fee because you will not be using the "extras" then I suggest you call now & explain you will not be using the "extras" & have them send you an updated confirmation statement. If you can't get it waived then perhaps you need to become a Starwood Prefered Guest.

Just a note, this is the first confirmation statement I have received from them reguarding my ressies.

HTH

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter