• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dolphin swim in Bahamas

ElizabethH

Earning My Ears
Is this something we can book on our own?

I looked at Blue Lagoon website and it appears they direct you back to the ship. I wasn't sure if there was a way around that or even other options.

Thanks

As I understand it, with Blue Lagoon, their contract with the cruise ships is such that they will only book cruise passengers through the cruise lines.

I’m sure if you wanted to lie, get yourself to a resort for their pick-up be dropped off at that pick-up and try to get back to the ship on time you could try it that way. Seems like a lot of trouble and chance though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter