Dolphin Swim...

RN2003AZ

Mouseketeer
Hi all! We are going on our first Disney Cruise on the Fantasy 6/15/19. My boys would love to do a dolphin swim. The Tortola excursions don’t have that as an option but for St. Thomas it is, but it would be a ferry back to Tortola. I’m not quite understanding why it wouldn’t be an option in Tortola itself. Anyone able to help? Thanks!

Hi all! We are going on our first Disney Cruise on the Fantasy 6/15/19. My boys would love to do a dolphin swim. The Tortola excursions don’t have that as an option but for St. Thomas it is, but it would be a ferry back to Tortola. I’m not quite understanding why it wouldn’t be an option in Tortola itself. Anyone able to help? Thanks!

You could try booking directly for the day you are in Tortola.

Someone on here posted before that the one in Tortola was destroyed by the hurricane. If they don't have it listed to do, then it probably hasn't been rebuilt. Seems odd that Disney would have it listed under St. Thomas though. Disney isn't always that great at updating info on their site. Hopefully someone who has been to Tortola recently can say if it has been rebuilt or not.

Last edited:
Is the Tortola Dolphin area even up and running yet? I know before the hurricane last year the dolphins were moved for their protection and it was a good thing, too, because the place was destroyed.

With the Dolphin Swim closed, we did the Sea Lion swim on St Thomas.

https://coralworldvi.com/activities/sea-lion-swim/

Thank you everyone! I had just browsed through excursions and thought the situation looked off. We want to zip line in St. Thomas (they’re reopening post storm this weekend) so will need to figure out something else for Tortola.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter