Dominos Hotspots do they deliver to WD Parks?

sgc

Mouseketeer
Was wondering if Dominos has Hotspot deliver to WD Parks. They dont show list of locations
just where your current locafion is.

I am assuming NO inside the park but maybe outside in the area where they drop off passengers is fine.

Thanks for any replies.

Last edited:
If you want anyone to be able to read this post, change your font color -- it's unreadable as it is.

I am sure they can't deliver in the parks. I have never seen this and park entry would be needed. I have never seen anything like this outside the parks either. They would probably have to pay for parking.

Just... don’t do this.

It’s not worth it for anyone, and I'd argue incredibly rude to ask a delivery person to fight through thousands of people to deliver cheesy bread. (I'd probably quit on the spot if this request came in.)

Find somewhere inside the park to eat, or bring your own food in.

Last edited:
We actually asked when there one time because we wanted pizza and there is another Pizza service that can deliver to Disney resorts (no, not the Disney on property Pizza Delivery). Can't remember the name now but we didn't like the pizza much. From what we were told I don't believe Dominos can.

And no, not the parks, can't imagine why anyone would do that, since that would be impossible for the delivery guy

No. I would bring your own picnic lunch or purchase pizza in the parks. They do deliver to resorts if you're staying on property. Good pizza can be found at Mama Melrose in HS or Via Napoli in EPCOT. Via Napoli has their own pizza window if you don't want to make reservations for that restaurant.

I decided to check the site for myself and it appears Dominos WILL in fact deliver inside Epcot, in addition to multiple resorts. YMMV when actually trying to use this.

E418F6B2-3761-483A-800F-C7F936170BD3.jpeg

I do not care for Domino's (although my DD likes it), and I never in a million years would've thought to ask this. But I'm watching just to see if it works!!

I decided to check the site for myself and it appears Dominos WILL in fact deliver inside Epcot, in addition to multiple resorts. YMMV when actually trying to use this.

View attachment 329092
I seriously doubt the app knows what it's talking about, for instance
Just how would they do it during the hours of 10:00 AM to 3:00 or 4:00 AM? When the park isn't open?
Even if it was for employees to have delivery a guest (which a delivery person would be) couldn't get in to get to that point in the park to make the delivery

I would doubt they will deliver in the parks. But then again I got an email a few weeks ago telling parents they will no longer allow lunch delivery from outside places to my son's middle school........ I guess it never crossed my mind to give my 11 year old an Uber eats account, and yes they can and do use the smartphones in school for some information on in class assignments, music (headphones only during class), Snapchat, Uber eats etc but texting will get it taken away... Domino's pizza while waiting inline for Soarin.. why not...

I would doubt they will deliver in the parks. But then again I got an email a few weeks ago telling parents they will no longer allow lunch delivery from outside places to my son's middle school........ I guess it never crossed my mind to give my 11 year old an Uber eats account, and yes they can and do use the smartphones in school for some information on in class assignments, music (headphones only during class), Snapchat, Uber eats etc but texting will get it taken away... Domino's pizza while waiting inline for Soarin.. why not...

Oh man, if I'd had an Uber eats account back when I was in school, that would've been dangerous. Maybe not in middle school, possibly in high school, but most definitely in college. I absolutely would've gotten cheesesteaks delivered to some of those 3-hour lectures.

I highly doubt they would deliver. You would have to give them one heck of a big tip or Domino's would have to charge you a hefty delivery fee. I doubt Disney would waive the parking fee for them. by the time they would park, ride the tram to the front of the park. Meet up with you it would be too much of a hassle for a delivery person who could be out there delivering more than just one pizza and making more in tips. And lets face it to deliver inside the park Disney will require a park ticket. They are not going to let anyone in for free claiming they are there to deliver food! And that spot on the Epcot map is probably a CM only area since it is close to the service road area only accessible by CM.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter