DONE. THANKS! Want Old Key West / Boardwalk for September 13-17th 4 NIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
I am just trying to get some information at this point. My friend and I are going down for the referenced dates and am wondering if someone who would be willing to rent to us could check and see for the availability of the above two resorts for our dates. I would be willing to pay $9.50 per point for OKW and $10.00 per point for BWV.

I have rented a couple of times from here before and I can try and find references if you like. We had a crash of our computer a few months back so I may have lost the e-mails but the other person I rented from was on Ebay and I can try and look him up if you like. Maybe if the women I rented from here are still out there, they can speak up for me. :)

So basically, at this point I just want to see if they have any availability. I need to check with my friend and see what she wants to do. If booking, we would be doing so after next Friday (19th) which is payday. I know if you make reservations less than 45 days out, you take a risk so I wouldn't expect you to do so until I had the cash to you.

Thanks so much. Hope to buy into DVC myself in the next year or two. :)

Oops. Payday is next WEDS the 20th, not Friday the 19th. I was looking at the September calendar to get my dates when I posted. DUH.

Forgive me. I have a new baby and am sleep deprived. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter