Done with your Christmas shopping?

Yes and no. Finished up and wrapped for people local. Everything shipped for out of state/international.

The shipping company that Amazon used to ship some stuff to friends in Colombia was "lost" so that was/needs to be reordered but won't get there until after Christmas if not the new year.

No, I just started yesterday. I had a shot at getting it all done at once (I've done it before) but I had a person along with me and there are a few things I didn't want her to see. I'll pop into places after work on the next couple of nights and that will handle it. I also ended up ordering two items on-line and they will be delivered to my office on Tuesday. All good! :santa:

Done and wrapped; will deliver gifts this week. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow. I HATE grocery shopping!

Nope. Still need stocking stuffers, candy, a few things to replace the clothes that didn't fit for DD, get some money from the bank for DS, and probably send some things to cousins. Haven't gotten anything for my older son, ,but he'll be out of the country until Jan. Need to finish up asap. Losing track of time as usual.

I think so. At least I am. My hubby loves to get out in it everyday and shop. Not me. Kids start arriving tomorrow and they like to shop all the way until Christmas Eve.

Done, wrapped, food bought for Christmas Eve celebration at our house and already had Christmas gifts and dinner with dh's family tonight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter