• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't be shy calling all singles

Post #5, I swear I am not a bot trying to gain access to this board to do something subversive.

( ForumSpam.bat /end )

25, single mom to a beautiful 2 year old princess, NC. I love Disney! My family and I are going on the DCL in June and then ending the week in WDW for SWW. :)

Single midwest Disney Dad of a beautiful 4yo princess. I'm going to be traveling to Disney end of September staying at CBR. Anyone interested in meeting?

Who'll be hanging out at the World on May 7th to 11th? I'm 35, male from Memphis, TN. I'll be there with a buddy of mine, but I'd surely be interested in hanging out with other Disney lovers.

51 year old single mom of 2 teen / pre-teen daughters. Life is definitely a Disney adventure in our home! We love WDW, DCL, and ABD!!!

Any single Texas men on here?

I am Anna Lee and I am 28. I am from Texas. I have been a Cosmetologist for the past 6 years and really enjoy my work. Other things I enjoy are tattoos, piercings, Heavy Metal Music, Once Upon A Time, and The Big Bang Theory.

Hi – long time reader of disboards, first time poster.

40 years old, living in the east village in NYC and import wine for a living (yes, it’s a tough life). I’ve been going to WDW since I was a kid and continue to go as often as my wallet will allow me. I’ll be down there for a long weekend May 9th-12th.

Any NYCers here?

I hope taste tester is included in your job description! If you need someone to grab lunch or dinner with I'll be in the area from May 11-16.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter