• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Don't Forget to Pack the Extra Stomachs!" - F&W, BCV Nov. 10-14 ~ Updated 11/17

pixiedust: HAVE FUN!!! pixiedust:

Can't wait to hear about all the eating once you get back!!!
Thanks! We're hoping to maybe even post some "teaser" updates while we're there...assuming that this free lobby wi-fi at the BC thing I've heard about is true!

So, just sneaking in a quick update from work. I've eaten lunch (I know, I was supposed to have stopped eating by now!) and there are only a few hours of work left!

Kitty tried her best to keep us from leaving. Last night, she sat on Dug's pile of clothes. When that didn't work, she sat on me. That didn't work either. This morning, while we had the door to the garage open to load our bags, she decided to scamper into the garage. I think she figured that if she was under the car, we wouldn't be able to leave. She even refused to come out for treats! We finally were able to lure her out with a nice serving of her moist food (she loves to eat!). Maybe this was her master plan all along...bonus breakfast! :cat:

Kitty tried her best to keep us from leaving. Last night, she sat on Dug's pile of clothes. When that didn't work, she sat on me. That didn't work either. This morning, while we had the door to the garage open to load our bags, she decided to scamper into the garage. I think she figured that if she was under the car, we wouldn't be able to leave. She even refused to come out for treats! We finally were able to lure her out with a nice serving of her moist food (she loves to eat!). Maybe this was her master plan all along...bonus breakfast! :cat:

Awwww.. poor Kitty! She really doesn't want you to leave. I hope you bring back a present. :goodvibes

Hope you have a great trip!!

I've eaten lunch (I know, I was supposed to have stopped eating by now!)

:confused3 Who said that...? :lmao:

Poor Kitty will get over it. She'll have you home with her more in 2011.

Hey, all! Just stopping in quick to let you know that we're back. And exhausted! But we had a great time (and ate a lot)! Unfortunately, the Beach Club's free wi-fi we had heard about was a "test" and no longer exists, so we weren't able to do any little updates from there. I'll try to get this TR going soon, though. We leave in 3.5 weeks for our next WDW trip, so I don't know how I'm going to whip out a TR for F&W and a PTR for our holiday trip in the next few weeks, but we'll see what I can do. I'll post the link when I have things started.

Did you come home to a snow storm?

I think I overheard on the news that a storm went through your area.

Did you come home to a snow storm?

I think I overheard on the news that a storm went through your area.
Apparently winter started once we left Minnesota. It had been very nice for this time of year, 50's and sunny. We left and the temp dropped and the winter storm started. A lot of snow fell while we were gone, but it was done falling by the time we got home. Temps in the 30's. Snow on the ground. It was beautiful in Orlando, though! :cool1:

You're back!! Can't wait to read about you F&W adventure, whenever you happen to work it in. How awesome to have another trip set as soon as you get back!

Too funny about the winter. Ick really. I saw the same thing on the news and thought about you, too. I'm glad it was done falling before you got back! Enjoy the snow! That would be quite a change from the weather in Orlando! :rotfl:

You're back!! Can't wait to read about you F&W adventure, whenever you happen to work it in. How awesome to have another trip set as soon as you get back!

Too funny about the winter. Ick really. I saw the same thing on the news and thought about you, too. I'm glad it was done falling before you got back! Enjoy the snow! That would be quite a change from the weather in Orlando! :rotfl:

Good news, I got the TR started! I was actually working on it while you were typing this!

Yuck, snow. At least we missed the storm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter