don't know if i'm elated or gassy, but i'm somewhere in that zone...fall 2014 PTR

The girls nails are done! Sort of messy, but I'll clean them up tomorrow.

Maddie is pink with a blue Mickey (her nails are blue with a pink Mickey) and Hannah's are silver with a pink Mickey. We'll see if they even last until Wednesday! :laughing:

Cute!! And yay for 3 days!
I wouldn't worry too much about the rain. Every time it's rained at Disney when we've been there it's just enough to clear out the park and then it's fabulous. Lol.

Been MIA from TR's lately... but I knew that your trip was coming up! I can't believe you leave in 2 days! I sooooooo can't wait to hear about it and you better be posting some Disney status updates on FB!!

I hope that the forecast changes for you but like you saw in my TR- we didn't let the rain ruin our fun! I definitely want you to see " Boo to you"!!!

Yay!!!! Packed annnnnnnnnd nails done! I am gonna do the girls nails tomorrow. I have been working on our magic bands all day and now i have a headache from the fumes of the base coat :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Got a little more packing to do and we'll be ready to go!!! sooooooo exciting!:cool1::cool1:

You are SO SO CLOSE!! I know I probably wont' get a chance to say it before you leave so..........

HAVE AN AWESOME VACATION. MAKE MAGICAL MEMORIES. TAKE THOUSANDS OF PICTURES OF YOUR ADORABLE CHILDREN... AND MAY THE PIXIE DUST BE SPRINKLED ALL OVER YOU!!!!

Can't wait for the Trip Report!!!

hey everybody!! thanks for the well wishes, positive thoughts and pixie dust! I am :hyper::hyper: SO EXCITED!!!!! :hyper::hyper: I could barely sleep last night and am not sure how i'm going to get through tonight and tomorrow, but at least the days are going pretty quick. tomorrow I have to get the house cleaned up and Wednesday morning we're off! if I don't get back before then, thanks again and i'll see you at the trip report!

Good luck today getting all of your cleaning and trip prep done!! So excited for you!!
TOMORROW!!:cool1::cool1:

I am so excited for you! I hope you all have an amazing trip! Just know I here living vicariously through you!

God knows what he is doing though...I am so happy we cancelled our trip. Two weeks ago morning sickness kicked in and I feel awful! Really bad! It would kind of been a waste to go all the way to Disney to feel like poo :(

Anyway have fun for us! And when you return, I will enjoy reliving the trip with you!

Been thinking of you this morning! Safe travels and have a magical trip! Make sure you let me know when you start the TR! I hope to add an installment to mine this week! :))

Hope you have safe travels and a great trip! Pixie dust for good weather on party day!! I can't wait to read your TR!! Have a blast!!

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

You are ON the plan RIGHT NOW!!! I am SOOOOO excited for you!!

See ya in 3 days!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug::hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter