Don't Know what to do????????????????

Part of a cruise is when the boat is docked at the island(s), you're not on the boat for 3 solid days. You can do shore excursions (anything from snorkeling to ?? - I've never been on a Disney ship so I can't speak specifically). You can also go shopping or explore the island on your own. The only thing I would be concerned about is if there is a full day at sea (which I doubt there is on a 3 day cruise, but I could be wrong). You'd be on the boat the entire day. However I'm sure Disney has plenty of stuff to keep you entertained.

You say that your wife accepts your Disney fanatacism (sp?) and she's ok w/ going to Disney for you honeymoon. A large part of marriage is compromise and I personally think that you should do the cruise as well since that's something she really wants to do.

Just my 2 cents!
Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter