• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't like the New Yahoo! mail upgrade - read this!

Grim_Grinning_Girl

DIS Veteran
Not Disney related, but I think this is the right section to post this in. I really didn't like the new Yahoo email upgrade and how Yahoo just sort of forced it upon its users. I thought maybe there was a way to keep the classic mail theme but wasn't sure. Well I finally read the fine print as another one of my accounts was being asked to upgrade and you can opt out of it :banana: ! So for those of you who have Yahoo email accounts, and did upgrade to the new look but don't like it and prefer the previous "classic" look, scroll down to where it reads:

What if I don’t want to upgrade to the newest version of Yahoo! Mail?

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/context/migrationv2.html

Thank you! I hated the new version. Much prefer the classic. Now if only I could find a way to bring back the old version of Facebook that they upgraded this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter