Don't open this... or else

We're going July 20 - August 1. The 20th-23rd on the Disney wonder, then the Yacht Club until the 1st.

I'm going in 17 days and I can't wait. :hyper: Then we are also going for Christmas and New Years with my new brother/sister(not born until July). Won't that be exciting.

May 19-23 for my senior year Band Trip. can't wait! :)
and then we're going to Vero Beach (the DVC place) in July for my graduation present. yay.

Feb 4 - 11 at Boardwalk :hyper:

Aug 6 - 13 at Old Key West with my atleast 1 of my best friends (the other hasn't got an answer yet) :hyper:

im going August 21-26th and will be there on my 16th birtday. AND I'm bringing my bestestestestestestestestest friend in the whoooooooole world, i can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that i'm going in June- July, but I ust went in Dec. Well, to Disneyland.. It was fun. It was also a suprise! Boy, it was suprising...

i'm just hoping soon since my aunt is going to work there in march (i think) so yeah

i'm hoping for december time because i love WDW when it is decorated for xmas (and i hope to go to MVMCP if we go)

april 2nd-7th?? and then im going on the 1st double scoop cruise(may 27th-june 3rd) and then disney on june 4th-6th i think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter