Don't throw away those quick serve receipts!

cats mom

DIS Veteran
I didn't see this posted anywhere yet.

Got a coupon on a receipt from Tomorrowland Terrace the other day.

Good for:

20% off total merchandise purchase at participating locations between opening and 1:00 pm - valid thru January 3, 2013

Locations:

Emporium
Disney Clothiers
The Star Trader

Elias and Co
T's, Hats, and Tattoos

World of Disney

Exclusions:

Alcohol, tobacco, ticket media, periodicals, postage stamps, digital and video cameras, personalization, DVD's, Disney Dollars and Gift Cards

Can't be used in combination with any other discount.

I hope this helps someone!

We got one at Plaza Inn last Wednesday. We didn't get one from Goofy's Kitchen the next day, though. But it came in handy when we spent over $300 at the Emporium!

DH and I paid separately at Pizza Port on Saturday (I came through the line after him) and we each got a 20% off coupon. Of course, I forgot to use mine when I paid at World of Disney! I would have saved $8!!!

I didn't see this posted anywhere yet.

Got a coupon on a receipt from Tomorrowland Terrace the other day.

Good for:

20% off total merchandise purchase at participating locations between opening and 1:00 pm - valid thru January 3, 2013

Locations:

Emporium
Disney Clothiers
The Star Trader

Elias and Co
T's, Hats, and Tattoos

World of Disney

Exclusions:

Alcohol, tobacco, ticket media, periodicals, postage stamps, digital and video cameras, personalization, DVD's, Disney Dollars and Gift Cards

Can't be used in combination with any other discount.

I hope this helps someone!

It's been going on for quite a while.

It's been going on for quite a while.

Well why didn't you start a thread about it to help others out then?
J/K :teeth:

We go to DLR quite often and until last week I hadn't seen one for ages.

The coupons are really easy to miss if you're not watching for them and I'm sure plenty of folks would love to have one, especially this time of year. I was just trying to help.

Thanks for the info. I know they did this last year at this time, and was wondering if they were doing it this year since I had not seen it mentioned lately.

Yes, this is a great deal. My daughter and I pre-shopped our favorite locations, then went in one morning for our big purchase and saved quite a bit! We also got more than one so could save the 20% in more than one place!
:cheer2:

Like this one? :)

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2979996

It was very nice of you to want to help others by sharing info. :)

- Dreams

Yes, I did find that thread when I searched.

However since the coupons being talked about there expired Aug 15th, and there was a post stating that coupons were not being printed on receipts anymore, I thought it might be less confusing to start a new thread about the current promotion.

I've been around here long enough to know many folks don't make it past the first few posts in a thread to get to any updated information.

I received the same coupon at the bottom of my receipt yesterday. I have a Premium AP and already get the discount so if anyone could make use of this let me know and I'd be happy to mail it or meet you in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter