Don't you think they should have a segment entitled "Your funny WDW moment"?

XxDisneyFan00xX

DIS Veteran
I think that it would be hilarious!! My funny moment would be when I was riding the TTA with my family and my mom, brother and myself started yelling out random names really loudly at the people below us. I yelled "Hey BILL!!" and some guy looked up. :upsidedow

Your funny WDW moment would be...?

OK, it was not funny at the time...but now I laugh and laugh when I think of it! (I originally posted this in the now locked "Have You Ever Had A Shock" thread, in 2005.)

"I totally forgot about this...

My husband got a shock.

This January, we went to the "World" without our children. Our last night, of course he went to bed as soon as we got back to the room and I packed everything we wouldn't need at 5:45 am. I must have finally crawled into bed at midnight.

In the night, I look at the clock and it reads 6:30am!!!! So I literally jump out of bed and start hissing "get up, I didn't hear the alarm clock. We are late," or something to that effect.

We have to be at the airport, like NOW. I am sucking down toothpaste and just thinking of how the CMs at the WL front desk are going to see a whirlwind of me, sprinting through the automatic doors, can anyone say "express checkout."

So we are fully dressed, throwing suitcases on our shoulders and I glance at the TV.

2:10am.

The alarm clock was wrong!

(And just to give you some background, my husband is not easily amused, or laid back AT ALL.)

DH is NOT happy.

(Thank goodness for that TV, can you imagine if we had made it to the car!)

So I guess it all turned out ok. We got 3 more hours of sleep (in different beds) and made it to the airport on time."

OK, it was not funny at the time...but now I laugh and laugh when I think of it! (I originally posted this in the now locked "Have You Ever Had A Shock" thread, in 2005.)

"I totally forgot about this...

My husband got a shock.

This January, we went to the "World" without our children. Our last night, of course he went to bed as soon as we got back to the room and I packed everything we wouldn't need at 5:45 am. I must have finally crawled into bed at midnight.

In the night, I look at the clock and it reads 6:30am!!!! So I literally jump out of bed and start hissing "get up, I didn't hear the alarm clock. We are late," or something to that effect.

We have to be at the airport, like NOW. I am sucking down toothpaste and just thinking of how the CMs at the WL front desk are going to see a whirlwind of me, sprinting through the automatic doors, can anyone say "express checkout."

So we are fully dressed, throwing suitcases on our shoulders and I glance at the TV.

2:10am.

The alarm clock was wrong!

(And just to give you some background, my husband is not easily amused, or laid back AT ALL.)

DH is NOT happy.

(Thank goodness for that TV, can you imagine if we had made it to the car!)

So I guess it all turned out ok. We got 3 more hours of sleep (in different beds) and made it to the airport on time."

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter