Dooney and Bourke

adisneytattoo91

Practically Perfect in Every Way
Are DCL Dooney and Bourke's still available on the ships? Going on the May 12th cruise on the Dream, and DH promised me one for my birthday, and haven't heard anything recently about there being any. Any info, pics would be great! :yay:

I was just on the Magic last month and saw 2 different kinds. I don't have pics though :(

The one I thought was cute was a light beige color with the ship names on it and pics of anchors and things. The only reason I didn't buy one was because the name MAGIC wasn't clear or whole on any of them.

Oh well... maybe I'll find one next time.

Last week, the two patterns in the above linked article were available on the Disney Wonder. The blue and white striped pattern was also available in a cross body letter carrier style. (One might have possible made its way off the ship when we debarked......:rolleyes1)

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter