Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

90FA5329-E63E-455B-A3A6-858584B8C5C1.jpeg Okay, as promised, here are the new dvc bags that were available on the Member Cruise. Tote was $298, messenger $248, and I’m not sure about the wallet. (I feel like they inflate the prices of the DVC bags because they know we’ll get a discount.) Picture courtesy of a purse sister on the ship, as I am serving such a long sentence in purse jail that I wasn’t allowed near them.

View attachment 340572
Okay, as promised, here are the new dvc bags that were available on the Member Cruise. Tote was $298, messenger $248, and I’m not sure about the wallet. (I feel like they inflate the prices of the DVC bags because they know we’ll get a discount.) Picture courtesy of a purse sister on the ship, as I am serving such a long sentence in purse jail that I wasn’t allowed near them.

View attachment 340572
Okay, as promised, here are the new dvc bags that were available on the Member Cruise. Tote was $298, messenger $248, and I’m not sure about the wallet. (I feel like they inflate the prices of the DVC bags because they know we’ll get a discount.) Picture courtesy of a purse sister on the ship, as I am serving such a long sentence in purse jail that I wasn’t allowed near them.

LMAO as I think our cells are next to each other in purse jail!:rotfl2: I love ALL the styles....good thing I wasn’t on the cruise!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Mary Poppins tote is still available anywhere on site? (I know I probably waited too long!)

Does anyone know if the Mary Poppins tote is still available anywhere on site? (I know I probably waited too long!)
It’s listed in the shop parks app, which means it’s probably on site somewhere, even though it’s marked “out of stock.” I stalked the MP satchel on the app for months, and every once in a while it showed that it was in store. When I asked a friend to look for me, sure enough, she found it in those stores. So as long as it’s listed in the app, there’s hope!

Thanks everyone. I know the app isn't accurate which is why I figured I'd ask and see if anyone had noticed them lately. :) Hopefully they go back to keeping the app updated, it can be such a help when it's working!

Has anyone heard any rumors about the Disney Dogs Dooney? I was unable to get one the first time around. The resale market price is too high for me. I'm hoping for a re-release. Does that ever happen?

Has anyone heard any rumors about the Disney Dogs Dooney? I was unable to get one the first time around. The resale market price is too high for me. I'm hoping for a re-release. Does that ever happen?

I haven’t heard that rumor and like you don’t want to pay the eBay prices so I too hope dooney and disney restock this print. Some prints they restock (like the dvc 25th annibersary bag) and some they don’t.

Can anyone share how to find out about when new releases are launched? I stumbled on a magic band thread and managed to grab 2 of the D&B DVC magic bands for DD and myself a few hours after release but if i had known about it i prolly would have been online at 7 :)

They already rereleased them once so I don’t think they’re likely to do it again, but you never know. I heard the cat version was never released again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter