Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I don't know how to get the photo here, but has anyone seen the new Skyliner collection that comes out Monday?? OMG. I rarely see one that makes me immediately go...I want that! But this one does. I want it bad.
any info on when it will show up online? will that be monday too?

I'm sorry for asking if this is covered elsewhere. I'm new to this group. Is there a mailing list or site that lists new dooney and bourke releases? I keep missing them. I could still kick myself not knowing a pooh dooney was being released once while I was in the park and I never knew about it. It appears last year they released another and I didn't know about that one until to late either.

I'm sorry for asking if this is covered elsewhere. I'm new to this group. Is there a mailing list or site that lists new dooney and bourke releases? I keep missing them. I could still kick myself not knowing a pooh dooney was being released once while I was in the park and I never knew about it. It appears last year they released another and I didn't know about that one until to late either.

i think there are a number of websites that cover upcoming disney dooney releases. i know this one was mentioned on disney food blog. maybe some other members have additional websites to suggest

https://disneydooney.com/ is a good site. They have articles about upcoming releases, and you can also sign up for their email list for notifications.

any info on when it will show up online? will that be monday too?

All Ears had a photo and the sign in front of it said available Feb 22. That's all I know. I wish I could put it here...I got a Mac computer for the first time and I'm still learning how to do pics. On my old pc I could just right click and save. Not on this....

If you're a DVC member, starting today until February 25, you can get 25% off using code DVC25. It's only good at shopdisney.com and in Disney stores (not good at Disney parks). I added a D&B to my cart just to see if it worked on the brand, and it does! With the new pattern coming out, I thought I'd share this with my D&B friends.

Noticed there are a few patterns that are 30-40% off:
Disney Parks hobo - 30% off
Hello Mate satchel - 40% off
Hello Mate crossbody - 30% off
Tangled satchel - 30% off
Geometric satchel - 30% off

wow thanks for posting. interesting that they are coming out with new bag styles. i could see placement being an issue for the 2 smaller ones, given the print design. wonder if they will release at DS on the same day?
They should. It said the pattern designer will be at Ever Aftee that day.

also, fyi apparently there is also a park exclusive flower and garden satchel this year. question for those of you who ordered from DS, did your flower and garden bags come with a luggage tag?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter