Dooney race motif handbags are they eligible for discounts????

DisneyRunner2009

DIS Veteran
How does this work? Does Disney send you an email with a link to order one? Do they offer a picture of the bag before you order? What if you changed your mind once you saw the bag at the expo?

They will send you a link and it will have pictures of the bags that they are offering for sale. You will be able to "pre-order" the bag(s) you want by going through Active. There is an additional "Active" fee for this and you can't use any of your Disney discounts (AP, DVC, Visa, etc.), but it guarantees that you will get your back. Depending on the design and the race the line can get very long and the purses do sell out. I pre-ordered one for Princess last year. If you don't like it after you pick it up you can return it for a full refund (minus the Active fees).

They will send you a link and it will have pictures of the bags that they are offering for sale. You will be able to "pre-order" the bag(s) you want by going through Active. There is an additional "Active" fee for this and you can't use any of your Disney discounts (AP, DVC, Visa, etc.), but it guarantees that you will get your back. Depending on the design and the race the line can get very long and the purses do sell out. I pre-ordered one for Princess last year. If you don't like it after you pick it up you can return it for a full refund (minus the Active fees).

How soon do they email the link? I am signed up for the full and sooooo want a Dooney to have for my accomplishment.

I'm glad to see the marathon handbags are available now for preorder. Can you use AP and Visa discounts at the expo on these? That's if you didn't order one ahead of time.

Just a heads up they don't always do pre-orders. There was a D&B bag for Avengers but no pre-oders.

Just a heads up they don't always do pre-orders. There was a D&B bag for Avengers but no pre-oders.

I saw that. I hope Disney offers preorder for PHM. I probably will buy something, based on design. I might even consider waiting to buy, if I could get some sort of AP/Visa discount at the expo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter