Doordash/Grubhub/etc recommendations for WDW

robinb

DIS veteran
We are going to be at Animal kingdom Lodge next month and I was thinking of having some meals delivered. Any recommendations for a good meal to be delivered? We’re staying DVC so we’ll have a microwave and small fridge for leftovers.

What kind of food does your group like or dislike?
Thanks for asking!

We like everything and are pretty adventurous. If my DD comes with us, she's a vegetarian but she can usually find something where ever we go. We are looking for something better than QS, so we're not interested in fast food type places.

Did you come up with any great ideas? We are going at the beginning of June and pizza is all I have so far.

Not sure if this is too late, but Wawa typically has good hot foods (I live in PA and that is what I'm basing it on). Their meatballs are good, they also offer mac and cheese, soups, chili, rice, mashed potatoes, etc. Salads. I think you could door dash that. There are many chain restaurants near AKL (Olive garden and red robin both offer family-style meals) and even a Publix. I sure you won't have any problems finding something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter