"Double Dip Delight" Alternate Western 09/27/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Feeling this is going to be a FABULOUS trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to reading the trip report!!!

Ilovemangoes:
No problem, it will be cool for the kids to know a few kids before we all go

I love the idea of matching shirts, or even hats????? Maybe the older kids/hubbies would like that better.

The school supplies for the kids in cota maya is a WONDERFUL idea, especially since we leave right after school starts, we could get a lot of stuff discounted.

Keep the ideas coming

Thanks Adrienne and Tammie :goodvibes I had alot of fun writing it. I'm not sure if anyone else thought we were the life of the party, I think we were more like those weirdos who kept ordering the drink of the day :rolleyes1

On my last cruise we were pretty casual about the DIS folks, we had a few meets set up here and there and one of our group made a little green Mickey head magnet sign. We all had a list of everyone's rooms and played "tag" - when you got it on your door, you wrote a message and signed it and then tagged someone else. The last person to get it got to keep it. It was alot of fun sneaking around the ship trying to hide that big Mickey head :rotfl:

We also had a magnetic dry-erase board on our door so we could leave messages. I might go all out and make a sign this time. PLENTY of time to think about that (unfortunately! why can't it be 2008 yet?).......

Erica (zweihund)
Your trip report was AWESOME< I had so much fun reading it, DH read a bit of it and everytime he laughed I told him "this girl will be on our cruise" Looking forward to :drinking1 with you and Lionel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm still watching :cool2: this thread, and it's sounding like it just might be a pretty good cruise to be on!:drinking1 Maybe I should switch my dates.:rolleyes1

Hey disneypoor, with all these people as my witnesses, if you switch your dates to sail with us I will buy you and your family dinner at a lovely restaurant called Animator's Palate. Seriously, appetizers, entrees, and dessert, all on me. Bona fide offer. :rotfl2:

Well, well, well.
We've been looking at when we might take a crusie in 08, and I said to MamaForce that would should book a "Double Dip".

SleepyDog25 and I have been threatening to take our familes on a cruise together, and with Zweihund on this one....

hmmmmmmm

Hey disneypoor, with all these people as my witnesses, if you switch your dates to sail with us I will buy you and your family dinner at a lovely restaurant called Animator's Palate. Seriously, appetizers, entrees, and dessert, all on me. Bona fide offer. :rotfl2:

I have an even better idea!:idea: Why doesn't everyone on this thread switch over to the Thanksgiving DD? I'll buy every single one of you and your families meals throughout the cruise (with the exception of Palo's of course).:goodvibes

Fatherforce,
yes, we make a stop in Castaway Cay instead of Key West:

Here is the itineary:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...ilModule?name=7NightCruiseCostaMayaDetailPage

We decided on this cruise for a lot of reasons, one being a Double stop at Castaway Cay which I have HEARD wonderful things about. We went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise last December and it stopped in Key West, it was nice but not someplace I would NEED to go back to. To me its the US, I want to go TROPCIAL

How many kids do you have? I have a Daughter who will be 9 and a sone who will be 6 when we cruise.

hope you decided to join us

Well, well, well.
We've been looking at when we might take a crusie in 08, and I said to MamaForce that would should book a "Double Dip".

SleepyDog25 and I have been threatening to take our familes on a cruise together, and with Zweihund on this one....

hmmmmmmm

Oh.
My.
God.

You HAAAAAAVE to come!!!!! Please please please!!!!! :flower3:

Our daughter will be 9 (yikes) by the time of the cruise.

CC is AMAZING!
We went last September and CC was the highlight.
( wellone of the Highlights. You can read my TR to see the whole story and then maybe you'd change your mind about cruising with us)

:thumbsup2

Our daughter will be 9 (yikes) by the time of the cruise.

CC is AMAZING!
We went last September and CC was the highlight.
( wellone of the Highlights. You can read my TR to see the whole story and then maybe you'd change your mind about cruising with us)

:thumbsup2

Never :woohoo:

Hey....I wonder if they have ever run out of alcohol on the Magic..... :rolleyes1 just sayin'

I'm currently packing for a family trip to Chicago (we live in Los Angeles). As I pile layer after layer of clothes in the suitcase - hats, gloves, thermals, coats - I can't help but wish I was packing swimsuits and shorts for a Caribbean cruise. Only 597 more days! :cool1:

Adrienne,
Have fun and be safe!!!! I just transferred my ressie to Dreams Unlimited, we need the credit for lots of drinks, and it shows a countdown on my ressie page. Depressing in some ways and exciting in others. I think DH is going to kill me before teh cruise, I AM OBSESSED WITH IT

Have a GREAT thursday everyone.

Maybe when we get more cruisers, we can do a get to know you post? Ask some questions etc.

I doubt they'd run out, BUT we probably should give them a heads up so they can be well stocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter