• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Double stroller-side byside???

3kidsdisney

We are bringing our own strollers. Adouble side by side for our twins 23 months and a single for our 4yr old. My question is , how difficult is it getting around with a side by side???? I know around here some places there just is not enough room, like the malls etc. But the side by side is pretty light weight and works better than a front to back for us anyway. We have 2 of them. Any suggestions???? Thanks Ann

I wouldn't worry about it. We've brought a side-by-side and we've never had a problem with it. Even on the buses.

Sometimes, when we're going to shop, I may leave it at the door but that's about it.

It fits in any door that I've ever tried too!

Have fun!

Thanks for your help!! Ann can't wait to get there!!!

No problem here either!! We used the side by side stroller 2 years ago and it was great, they were easy to fold up and got on the bus quickly bought it at a consignment shop and used it for 8 days at Disney!! It was wonderful!!!

When we went last Sept. we had the same dilemma. Instead of lugging the big double stroller, I purchased stroller attachments and two low priced umbrella strollers. We were able to attach them side by side and they were so easy and lightweight to carry, especially on the bus. On the plane, we were able to carry them on seperately instead of checking them into luggage which made it so convenient. I think I purchased the attachments at toys-r-us. Good luck!

jo:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter