Double the Planning, Double the Fun: Sept 2018 and April 2019

evre13

Hi, I'm new here.
hi all! I'm Elizabeth, and quite unexpectedly, I'm now starting to plan two very different trips to Disney - and wow, am I going to need help.

Trip 1: September 2018
My family is filled with big Alabama football fans, and the Tide kick off this year with a game in Orlando on Labor Day weekend. My Brother G and SIL K have talked about wanting to take their son (L1) before he turns three in mid-September, and with the game, my parents - RB and C - decided we should make this a family affair. So it will be me (E), RB, C, G, K, their kids L1 and L2, my other brother R and his wife B. We'll be there for about a week, and G and I are huge Harry Potter plans, so we're planning on hopping over there for a day! With L1 and L2, it won't be as go-go-go as past trips, but I'm sure it will be a ton of fun!

Trip 2: April 2019
I went in December with my friend Berk (and I started a PTR that fell by the wayside), and we decided while we were there that we wanted to do the April 2019 Darkside Challenge! Her husband Pat is going to join us, so that will be a fun-filled runcation.

I think this means that I'll be investing in an Annual Pass (I did the math, and it just makes sense) -- which means that these two trips may turn into more? Who knows...

Back more later, but I know I'll need help with a ton -- hotel choices, DVC rentals, learning how to use rider swap passes, and a side trip to Universal. So much to come! Especially as the 180 day mark for September is...in five days.

Where do I even start?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter