Downloading the DVC Membership Card

DisReno

Mouseketeer
Hi...I'm trying to download the DVC Membership card into MDE. I wish it had better directions. I think I did it, and was able to pick the DVC style card for myself, but it didn't give me that option for my husband, even though he's on the membership. I also added my son, but since he's not on the membership, what's the point of him being loaded up, so he can pay for things?

Every owner needs their own DVC account and MDE account to download MM and have it added to either Apple Wallet or Google Pay.

Once each has own account, then when they pull up MM in Wallet or Pay, and click the dots or details, it will show DVC Y if eligible.

Your son wont need one and won’t have the DVC piece as he is not an owner.

Doing the whole DVC hotels tour as a relatively new owner and I’m putting BRV/CC on the back burner, along OKW and SSR bc there is always availability there. I may have an oppt to do CC but I lived in the Northwest and did Grand Cal already so tell me if you think CC should be on my Tour of DVC list because it is better than Grand Cal. I do want to visit but not sure if I’m going to sacrifice splitting up a 3 night streak at my home resort midtrip.

I feel like I would be wandering through forest and nature with CC so I am kind of saving it for a time where I just want to chill and not go to the parks for a few days. Seems like I wouldn’t want to rush it with a one night stay.
Hi...I'm trying to download the DVC Membership card into MDE. I wish it had better directions. I think I did it, and was able to pick the DVC style card for myself, but it didn't give me that option for my husband, even though he's on the membership. I also added my son, but since he's not on the membership, what's the point of him being loaded up, so he can pay for things?
Your husband needs his own DVC account linked to the same email address as his MDe account then it will work fine for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter