Downtown Disney on Halloween

sarahandgreg

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Can anyone give me a current update on the traffic situ at Downtown Disney. I plan to go there on Friday evening to the marketplace but will be coming in from "the Crossroads entrance". Is it still solid or should I be ok? If not is there another way in? I am staying at Holiday Inn on SR 35 so will be driving with the entrance to WDW on my left and Gooding supermarket on my right. I thought that I could drive past WDW entrance and make a left a bit further up. I could have sworn there was a road in that way that takes you past the warehousing for WDW? Did I dream this. I am considering parking at OKW/ Saratoga and walking to DD.
Anyone know of this route? Also please if anyone has ONE ticket to the MNSSHP on 31st - can you let me know - my party is desperate and I have given my one up so someone else can go who has not been before, but really I do still want to go - willing to pay a good price too for it.
Thanks

We have a reservation there tonight. When I made it I had no idea about all of the construction. We went the other day for lunch and it was rough getting in. I know they have the trick or treating tonight so I am a bit panicked about this. I am willing to valet but just getting into the lot area was a nightmare.

I live here. I come from the opposite direction, but I take 535 and turn on E Buena Vista Dr. This takes you past Disney Warehouses, Fire Department, and Saratoga Springs. I turn right just past the bus drop off and park in the lot behind World Of Disney. I never have a problem getting in and out, or finding parking, but I don't go on nights or weekends.

We have a reservation there tonight. When I made it I had no idea about all of the construction. We went the other day for lunch and it was rough getting in. I know they have the trick or treating tonight so I am a bit panicked about this. I am willing to valet but just getting into the lot area was a nightmare.

They stopped tot at dtd a few years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter