Downtown Disney perks for hotel guests?

ShaunaM

DIS Veteran
Dd found reference yesterday too early shopping experiences for on-site hotel guests in Downtown Disney. Previously we both had recalled seeing something about Sephora and hotel guests but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw it. We are booked in at the Paradise Pier. Thanks for any insights

There are private shopping experiences for hotel guests at Build-a-Bear and the car place (sorry I don't know the name, I have daughters!). I believe there is a special time set aside at Anna & Elsa's Boutique too? Not sure on that one though. One perk I love is that you can have your purchases at most all of the DTD stores sent right to your hotel instead of carrying shopping bags around.

thanks for weighing in...I actually did and online chat today and still have no clear answer about Sephora, both DD recalled reading about something exclusive for hotel guests, but have not the foggiest what it was or where we read it...

http://www.disunplugged.com/2011/04/16/bonus-adventures-for-a-disneyland-resort-hotel-stay/

http://www.disboards.com/threads/sephora-makeover-practical.3092865/

These are both pretty old webpages though, so I don't know if the Sephora experience is still being offered. I've never been to a Sephora, but your question made me interested about early morning exclusive experiences in general so I googled.
Thank you! I knew we had something somewhere...I will have to keep sleuthing and see if they still do it. ..

When you check into the resort, guest services will hand you a brochure about what activities are available in DTD for resort guests.

We were at the GCH in Novemeber. The sephora thing is over I think, but they offered the anna and Elsa's boutique makeover. Early sessions at build a bear and ridemakerz car shop too. Then there are several tours, scavenger hunts, movie nights, etc offered. Wish we had had time to do a movie night. Did the GCH quest scavenger hunt and it was fun.

We were at the GCH in Novemeber. The sephora thing is over I think, but they offered the anna and Elsa's boutique makeover. Early sessions at build a bear and ridemakerz car shop too. Then there are several tours, scavenger hunts, movie nights, etc offered. Wish we had had time to do a movie night. Did the GCH quest scavenger hunt and it was fun.

The Sephora stopped over 2 years ago - you used to get $50 credit and to be able to go in an hour before the store opened.
You can do the Build-A-Bear an hour before store opening - I would call the day before you arrive to book it so it doesn't sell out. You can also do the RideMakerz build a car early. We have seen families split up and do both. It's really fun! And Build-A-Bear currently has the Paw Patrol Chase & Marshall - and the 60th Anniversary Bear which is exclusive to that store.

Be aware that we had friends stay at PP and the Anna & Elsa pre-opening did NOT apply to them, only DLH and GCH. It may have been because it was August, but they were denied this perk.

Thanks for the update. ..bummer DD is a Sephora lover she would have lover going in early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter