Downtown Disney Question

beckyd13

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering how long it takes on foot to get to the West Side of Downtown Disney from the Marketplace.

We have an ADR in West Side at 11:45am... just wondering if we have time to do some shopping in the Marketplace section before lunch.

I was just wondering how long it takes on foot to get to the Westside of Downtown Disney from the Marketplace.

We have an ADR in Westside at 11:45am... just wondering if we have time to do some shopping in the Marketplace section before lunch.

Ten minutes, tops.

Awesome, thanks! I was reading other threads and some were saying it was a long walk. That's not long at all in my books!

I walked from the team Disney parking lot (approx across from Planet Hollywood) to Earl of Sandwich in 15 minutes. The heat index was 100 and I'm out of shape. You should have no problem. :)

There is a boat that can bring you across too, it drops you at rainforest but as everyone else said the walk isn't bad :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter