Downtown DIsney Restrictions

RllngRckBrw

DIS Veteran
I saw in the fine print that at downtown disney there may be a surcharge on top of the DDP at certain resturants. I am assumeing that Wolfgang Puck's is one of them because of their high prices. Does anyone know what these surcharges are, which resturants apply them, and how much they are? I am still trying to decide which resturants are worth eating at the day we spend downtown. Thanks!

My question isn't about DDD but about surcharge...when I made my advanced reservations the CM told me all parties of 8 or more will have an added surchage. I said ok. THen told her i was on the DDP and she said that didn't matter. is this correct or not. I just need to budget accordingly.

thanks

JimDearandDarling said:
My question isn't about DDD but about surcharge...when I made my advanced reservations the CM told me all parties of 8 or more will have an added surchage. I said ok. THen told her i was on the DDP and she said that didn't matter. is this correct or not. I just need to budget accordingly.

thanks
i think parties of 8 or more have an added 18% gratuity to their bill (parties under 8 can tip at their own discretion). however, on DDP, 18% gratuity is built in, so there would be no need to add it to your bill.

I asked this question earlier because I had heard the same thing. We have ADR's at Planet Hollywood using the DDP in Aug. A few posters said the only this at PH that requires a surcharge is the Surf and Turf because it is over $27.00 ( I think the actual cost is $32.00) - I believe the surcharge is either $5.00 or $8.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter