• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DP Question

minster22

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
We are DVC members and are considering the DP for our trip. It will be 5 adults, DH, myself, DS, DSGF,DNephew (all "kids")in their early 20's. Our nephew is only spending 4 of the 8 days with us. I realize that I have to buy the DP for all of us, will we be able to use our nephew's unused credits? Is this OK to do?? (please no flames here, just asking....) I love the idea of having everyone's food taken care of and I think I would spend way more than $1520 to feed everyone for the 8 day trip. We are planning on a trip to Citricos no matter what, which will easily cost $300 and a few more TS dinners.Am I going to waste those unused credits or be able to use them?

Since you are purchasing the DDP, there will be no problem. You can have one person check in everyone (provided that you are using one CC to secure all charges), and they will issue you the KTTW for everyone. The credits are issued to the room, not to each person separately. The card will read 5A for 5 adults. He will not "check out" separately, so his credits will remain until 11:59pm on the day that your reservation ends.

All of this assumes that you are on one reservation in a unit that is approved for 5 people (as in a 2 bedroom that sleeps 8). If you are in 2 units/2 reservations, each reservation will be treated separately.

Note --on the free dining plan (which we can't get on DVC), each person on the reservation must be present at check in.

Thank you very much,kcashner....this is what I thought. We are staying in a 2 bedroom, no squishing into a studio for us :rolleyes: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter