Dr.'s,Hospitals,and the Better Service!!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
If you should need the services of a DR. while at WDW go to Sand Lake Hospital it is 2x cheaper!! and 10x faster!!! than Celebration Hospital. My Dd got an acute swimmers ear infection,at Celabration Hospital we waited from 10:00am to 4:00pm to be seen by a new Nurse Practitioner ,who didn't give us the proper instructions about when to use the med and Dd was worse than ever the next day.

WDW gave Dd a free ride in the ambulance[a Disney above expeptations service] to Sand Lake Hospital[you have to request Sand Lake] Dd was seen in the first hour ,by a Dr.,and Treated and released w/proper instructions,and a med for the horrible pain she was in, at a cost that was less than 1/2 of the cost at the over fancy,but inaffectual Celabration Hospital.

Save your $$$$ and use the better service!!

Hi we too have been to the Sand lake Hopsital. It was a bit ago march 1997 we had
a very sick little DS at the time 5 months old .. WE went into the emergency room on 3
seperate days for nebulizer treatments-for asthma type symtoms. they did finally send
us to the Arnold Palmers Women's and Childrens Hopstial where we ended our stay ..
Only complaint about Sand Lake was that the nurse in the ER made me hold son down
while she searched for a vein to draw blood- it took her three tried then i said "enough"
and left to get his dad to hold him.. by the time he got int there someone else had gotten
needle in.. that was horrible!!! oh well DS is fine now NO MORE symtoms since he was
about 2 1/2 yrs old..

Not trying to discount the above post in any way, but our experience with Celebration hospital was nothing like that. We had to visit the emergency room there on Christmas eve this past year, as my daughter broker her wrist. They were prompt, helpful and very accomodating. We were in and out in about 2 1/2 hours (with temporary cast) and were still able to attend the Candlelight Processional that evening. We really could not say enough good things about the place, so perhaps both of our incidences are isolated and "not the norm".

Celebration wasn't even busy, the day we were there either,that was what was so irksome!! At noon a whole herd of people from behind the scenes filed out,I assumed to lunch ,but no one came back!! And you could hear the reseptionist Badgering someone saying You will have to see these patients!! You can't leave them sitting out there!!!

Wierd??that should have been our cue to leave!!! If I had just known where to find another Hospital??? I would have!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter