Dr.Who had WDW ride!

DD and I are HUGE Doctor Who fans! I just bought a TARDIS usb hub from Amazon. It lights up and makes noises. Talk about feeling like a total nerd! :thumbsup2

We go around quoting him all the time. One of our favorites was "Tooth and Claw" with Queen Victoria: "I am NOT AMUSED." We find that phrase very amusing.

We don't have cable so we can't get the current episodes until they come out on DVD, but we watch and re-watch every episode. Love, love LOVE:love: David Tennant.

now there is a fantasy combination. It does seem that there is at least one Disney fan on the writing staff for the Doctor.

A TARDIS at EPCOT, bigger on the inside than on the outside would be a fantastic ride. Would add a whole new meaning to "keep you arms and legs in side the vehicle until it comes to a complete stop." Can be similar to a Haunted Mansion at EPCOT, with time buggies. Or, a Buzz Lightyear type of ride, shooting Daleks and Cybermen. And, think of all the sonic screwdrivers they could sell. Then they could have really out of this world food at the food and wine fest.

Okay, going into full daydream mode. See you all again soon.

Slightly off topic from the main subject, but my girlfriend and I have been thinking it would be amazing if the Imagineers worked on a Doctor Who/TARDIS ride. I know, I know, there is absolutely no relation between Disney and BBC, but just imagine if it could happen....

My girlfriend and I were discussing this last night and I totally had a ride concept worked out in my head :laughing: It would have to be done in a way where people who have no clue who The Doctor is would "get" the ride, but it could totally be done.

Love :lovestruc Dr Who. We are behind in episodes in Canada but we are counting down to teh next season! Even having Dr Who merch in England WS would be awesome!

Love :lovestruc Dr Who. We are behind in episodes in Canada but we are counting down to teh next season! Even having Dr Who merch in England WS would be awesome!

Don't forget....

You can Buy a Fez in Morocco.

MINITARDIScropcopy.jpg

crop2copy.jpg

DH made this for DD. Nerdy Whovians.:cool1:

I would love some Doctor Who references in Epcot...or merchandise or something!

Love the doctor and I too smiled at the Disneyland reference in the show last night!!

Completly off topic but not really a little Dr. Who story

My mother purchased a life size cardboard "weeping angel" and we placed it just inside my sisters door. (Adult her own house) Needless to say the neighbors were worried about her welfare shortly after she got home!!:lmao: Of course they should have waited a few weeks, that is when we added in the lifesize "eyes open claws out scary angel". Never heard that many swear words from her.

Now I'm worried all the time wondering when it will be my turn!!:scared1:

Love the doctor and I too smiled at the Disneyland reference in the show last night!!

Completly off topic but not really a little Dr. Who story

My mother purchased a life size cardboard "weeping angel" and we placed it just inside my sisters door. (Adult her own house) Needless to say the neighbors were worried about her welfare shortly after she got home!!:lmao: Of course they should have waited a few weeks, that is when we added in the lifesize "eyes open claws out scary angel". Never heard that many swear words from her.

Now I'm worried all the time wondering when it will be my turn!!:scared1:

OMG - I think I would pass out! :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
I have to cover my eyes when I watch them, which is the polar opposite of what I should do, LOL.

I've never watched Dr Who... and I'm from England! :P

Why that's like saying that you've never read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! I thought both of those were required in the UK. My whole world...just shattered.

BTW....THIS is a true fan of the show...

Astromark_Cat_Tardis1.jpg

Astromark_Cat_Tardis2.jpg

BTW....THIS is a true fan of the show...

Astromark_Cat_Tardis1.jpg

Astromark_Cat_Tardis2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I love this idea. So cute and much bigger on the inside. :goodvibes

I watch DW so much it drives DH crazy! Lol. I love that cat tardis I saw it earlier elsewhere and was geeking out.

So there ARE fezzes in Epcot Morocco? I have heard this but have not stopped in to see as my partner is a Morocco hater. (Actual reason: we just heard about this recently and I was too tired to make the trek last trip.) I kind of need one so I can go about saying fezzes are cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter