Dream: 9 and 9:30 Frozen/Princess M&G too tight?

allegoricduck

Earning My Ears
Is it cutting it too close to have tickets for 9 and 9:30 to meet Anna and Elsa and then the other princesses? I’ll have two children with me.

Should be ok, DCL wouldn't allow you to book online if is not possible, they are run quickly.

In the unlikely event of a delay on the first just tell the second CM.

Last edited:
Is it cutting it too close to have tickets for 9 and 9:30 to meet Anna and Elsa and then the other princesses? I’ll have two children with me.

I agree. Disney will not let you book if they think the times are too tight. I might suggest arriving a little before 9 for your first meet and greet.

No problem. That's how we always did it before DS decided he was done with the princesses :(. We'd arrive 10-15 minutes early to the first one and then hit the second one with plenty of time to spare.

You are fine, that's how I arrange our meet and greets and we have 3 kids in tow.

Like what the other poster stated, Disney will not let you reserve times too close to each other.

Agree with others, show up 10 mins early for first one so you can be close to the beginning of the line, even if your aren't some of the first in, you should have no problem . The princess meets are in the atrium and the Frozen meets are usually in Animator's Palate, so they aren't that far away from one another.

I asked DCL that question when concierge booked us with those events back to back. The rep stated they were told 30 min separation is enough time to hit both so they do it routinely. I decided to roll the Frozen m&g to later in the day so I didn't have to worry about it.

It's plenty of time and nice to have them together as opposed to breaking up the day twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter