Dream a dream....KMAB00's DW Honeymoon TR: Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an outstanding TR!! Thanks so much for sharing. I always get so sad at the "bye bye Disney" portions of the TR's... but it's def an excuse for another trip in the future :cheer2: Congrats!

I just spent my morning reading your entire TR and I loved every bit of it! :goodvibes It truly seemed that you had a wonderful Honeymoon with so many magical moments. :wizard: I loved looking at all of your photos, especially the photopass ones, the one with Jason and your flip flop is so incredibly adorable! Thank you for sharing your trip, I enjoyed reading it!

Beautiful pictures & a great TR too. We spent our honeymoon at Disney as well and it was such a wonderful week!

Thank you SO MUCH everyone!! :) I really appreciate everyone who took the time to read our trip report and I also appreciate all the compliments! We had such a good time at Disney and I would do it again in a heartbeat. It was by far the most wonderful place for a Honeymoon!!! :goodvibes

I have loved your TR~ It was great!

Thank you so much!! Good luck on your wedding planning! I see you're about 7 months out...the time will fly by and before you know it, your wedding will be here!! Thanks for reading!

I came here from the link on your DL report (we visit in a month and half!). Your trip report is wonderful and you are both so photogenic! Did you get the nursing job you wanted?

I came here from the link on your DL report (we visit in a month and half!). Your trip report is wonderful and you are both so photogenic! Did you get the nursing job you wanted?

Thank you SO MUCH!! YES I got the Nursing job that I wanted and it's so great! I love my job!! Thanks for asking!! :cool1:

Did you get the nursing job? And, did your husband get the December vacation?

Thank you for stopping by! YES I got the job!! It's fantastic and I love it! Of course it has its days, but for the most part, I'm very excited about it!!

Actually, my husband did get to go on our trip in December! At first, we had planned the trip and then there was a schedule change scare that he couldn't get out of because he was the "low man" on the totem pole, but it all ended up working out and we got to go!! :thumbsup2

looked like you had such a good time! and girl, your waist is so tiny, i couldn't get over that in all the pictures i saw; you looked fantastic !! you and your hubby looked like you had so much fun; now i'm convinced my honeymoon has to be in disney, and my wedding as well. i couldn't help but giggle over the whole victoria and albert's thing because i've done stuff like that in the past; so don't feel bad girl, we all do it! your honeymoon and wedding look beautiful! congrats!! :-)

looked like you had such a good time! and girl, your waist is so tiny, i couldn't get over that in all the pictures i saw; you looked fantastic !! you and your hubby looked like you had so much fun; now i'm convinced my honeymoon has to be in disney, and my wedding as well. i couldn't help but giggle over the whole victoria and albert's thing because i've done stuff like that in the past; so don't feel bad girl, we all do it! your honeymoon and wedding look beautiful! congrats!! :-)

Thank you so much for stopping by! I sometimes forget about this trip report because it was so long ago! :laughing: We had a blast on our Honeymoon!!! Disney's a great place to spend it in! Thank you so much again!!

Still on Sunday, April 8, 2007

Our room was so big and I loved it!! After staying here, I dont' know if I'd want to stay anywhere else! It was so nice and peaceful...and the grounds were beautiful!!!

I totally agree!

In 2 weeks, it's gonna be our 3rd time staying there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter