Dream cruise NYC to San Juan, PR 11/4/23

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
IMG_2509.jpegIMG_2504.jpegIMG_2503.jpegIMG_2458.jpegIMG_2455.jpegIMG_2453.jpegIMG_2515.jpeg

Smooth sailing out of NYC on 11/4/23. Temperature was in high 50’s a little cloudy. This cruise was Jersey Week, so it was pretty crowd. But DH and stuck to adult areas. This was our 4th DCL out of NYC. We live in NJ, so it so convenient. Cruising to Bermuda, Tortola and disembarking in San Juan, PR. We stayed 3 night a San Juan.

IMG_2463.jpegIMG_2481.jpegIMG_2487.jpegIMG_2493.jpegIMG_2500.jpegIMG_2508.jpegIMG_2470.jpegIMG_2496.jpeg

The first thing I did when I got on the ship was I headed to the spa to get a RainForest Pass. Unfortunately for me, I found out after I booked my adult dinners, excursions etc. that they were pre selling the passes online, I guess for the first time. They were sold out online, but I was able to book a length of cruise pass on the ship. It was $189, plus tax and gratuity. Pretty pricey, but really wanted it since we had 3 sea days. 😲☹️I found out the pre-sale price online was $139!!!! Wow that’s a big difference, but it’s vacation, so I tried not to think about it.

We found ourselves in 687 Pub for the Sail Away! Since, this wasn’t our first time out of NYC, so we decide to chill. We sailed right passed Ellis Island and Lady Liberty. We did go out to the front of the ship when we sailed under the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. My DH is from Brooklyn. He a little boy when it opened, connecting Brooklyn to Staten Island. It was crazy windy up front, but fun!

Our stateroom was deck 9 forward, 9012 with veranda. We were very forward. We had the first cabin with a veranda. It had that curve to the opening, which block the view a tiny bit. Great stateroom host, as usual. He had a very long name, we could not remember it, ☹️

First night dinner was at Royal Palace. Servers fantastic and food very good.
This was 6 night cruise, we booked Palo Dinner and Remy Dinner (1st time).
We had dinner at RP once, Enchanted Garden twice and Animators Palette once, which was the 2nd time scheduled there, so we did the drawings which we love.

Cruise itinerary: NYC, Day at Sea, Bermuda, Day at Sea, Day at Sea, Tortola and San Juan.
TWe have not been on a longer cruise then 5 days, since our first DCL in 2010!
Really enjoy more days at sea. You can really relax and enjoy the ship.

We had not been on the Dream since 2014, we have cruised the Magic the other 3 times out of NYC. What a beautiful ship. 🚢✨💫👍🏻💕

IMG_2520.jpegIMG_2525.jpegIMG_2530.jpegIMG_2527.jpegIMG_2534.jpegIMG_2533.jpeg

I love walking around the ship at night. I had fun just exploring the Dream. This was our 8th cruise, on our way to Platinum. We are also DVC a members.

72096819517__806E4077-0411-4AFB-BBB8-FAC77FC072EC.jpegIMG_2565.jpegIMG_2570.jpegIMG_2563.jpeg

I went to the RainForest Room everyday. It’s became the place where I showered and got ready for the day or the evening,

2 mornings I got there around 8-8:30am and I was the only person there.
I really enjoy the heated loungers and the hot tub, so relaxing.

I found the ladies locker room the best place to shower, so roomy and they have everything you need. The Castaway Gift for us was a nice tote and wet clothes clutch type of bag, which I used the whole cruise.

The $189 plus, was well worth it. Two days I went there twice.💫✨👍🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter