• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Dry Dock?? Cancelled?

Love2Cruz

DIS Veteran
...was it cancelled?

I just looked at website and saw ALL the dates in October 2015 open for booking? Website error? I am thinking of booking 10/21 date, but am worried that it will only be cancelled.

omg I hope not. The only reason my son wants to go is for the changes they are doing while in dry dock.

I just went on their website and dates are available for booking..but different from original cancelled dates. For example, they have Wed-Sat sailings. I can book 21st-24th.

I just checked and there are 3 Disney Dream cruises available in Oct 2015. 10/1/2015, 10/26/2015 & 10/30/2015.

Did you look at 2016 in error?

Lots of stuff is booked for this DD it's not being cancelled.
That's why I brought the question here. There were available bookings throughout all of October so I got excited, mainly at the price they were being offered at...starting at $1309 for two....

I knew it was too good to be true...freakin' computer glitches!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter